Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
I think we should take good coins now and wait now it's too dangerous to sell something then you'll be very regretful I say wait and enjoy

You are right, I hope that a big part of the alt coins are dipped enough and that we see starting from here a turnover. The alt coin season will bring a lot of opportunities for everyone in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
I have ended up getting rid of most of my "Shitcoins" selling these off from January - March,

the coins I am left with now I will hold for the long term (3+ years) such as ADA and NEO

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
I think we should take good coins now and wait now it's too dangerous to sell something then you'll be very regretful I say wait and enjoy
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
Yeah, it’s crazy that $20 billion left crypto with that news. Shows how much dumb money is in the market. People over reacting to news that doesn’t change usage/utility of the investment. Just means it’s not mooning when they want.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
No one knows if cryptocurrency is going to be dead or anything. But if you want to get into this game, you have to be patient in order to have some money. Don't expect that the market is going to go green if you really need money right now. If you want to get money without patience, just work outside cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 09, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
For me i think cryptos become money washing machines thats the only reason i can think of this endless correction . Wtf can else be
Some years back we have this issue of bearish market and many investors were saying the cryptocurrencies market is dead,  some were saying that bitcoin will not get to $1,000 again but in 2017 we can see what happens . If you are an investors you have to be patience with this market.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
August 09, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
i don't know what you mean by "money washing machines" but altcoins have always been pump and dumps and the market had always looked like this. it is not really a big deal we all have accepted this which is why people don't have faith in altcoins despite what they say publicly and want others to believe. and this is exactly the main reason why majority of these altcoins are being created in first place. the devs know it, the investors know it and newbies will also figure it out at some point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 09, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
For me i think cryptos become money washing machines thats the only reason i can think of this endless correction . Wtf can else be

I think it's following the trend "Fall out" of Tom Cruise, lol. Volatile! It's the only reason I can think of right now. Bitcoin dumped because of ETF approval's delay. I can't imagine how it'll be like if SEC approve all these 9 ETFs next month.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/

I understand sudden lack of zeal after SEC postponed its decision. It looks to me like market players are now unavailingly looking for some fundamental news and so we will be most probably seeing a few weeks of sideways movement or mild decrease in price.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

I think it's following the trend "Fall out" of Tom Cruise, lol. Volatile! It's the only reason I can think of right now. Bitcoin dumped because of ETF approval's delay. I can't imagine how it'll be like if SEC approve all these 9 ETFs next month.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: