Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about August 1st? alt coin price will be up or down? - page 2. (Read 1041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Somewhere i am seeing that in 1st august who will have btc in his wallet or bittrex exchange he get BCC coin on the basis of amount of btc. So i think after heard that news everybody try to convert alt coin to btc by panic sell for earning BCC coin. For this situation i think until 1st august alt coin will dumping persistantly and after passing 1st august people will buy alt coin panicly. What do you think about 1st august?
If you are sure that BCC will be there then I think altcoin price will definitely decrease, we know that bitcoin will split into two. So increasing the number of auto bitcoins will give higher bitcoin prices. Altcoin prices will drop quite drastically. But this is still a conclusion when bitcoin and BCC exist in early August.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
What i think is that the fork will happen but bcc will be dumped because all the btc holders will keep btc and sell off their bcc and so bcc will go down at a huge rate. People will start buying bitcoin and hence bitcoin's price will go up and altcoins will see some volatility too. Altcoins can go either up or down depending on the volatility of the bitcoin. I have bought some altcoins now and i will see whats happening on the day of the event. If bitcoin goes down then i will buy more altcoins since altcoins will go up for sure if bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I don't think any negative is going to happen on 1 Aug. Yes, we might see some volatility in the price of Bitcoin as well as in the major alt-coins but after some period, it will become back to the normal. I am in fact expecting the price level of $4K until the end of this year. There is a panic situation among the Bitcoin holders and thus they were selling their holdings, However, the price is again getting on a bull run so I am expecting growth in altcoins too after this event.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Somewhere i am seeing that in 1st august who will have btc in his wallet or bittrex exchange he get BCC coin on the basis of amount of btc. So i think after heard that news everybody try to convert alt coin to btc by panic sell for earning BCC coin. For this situation i think until 1st august alt coin will dumping persistantly and after passing 1st august people will buy alt coin panicly. What do you think about 1st august?

I read most of the exchange aren't going to support BCC so why you would do panic sell just for that coin? I personally don't know what's going to happen with the market on August 1 , if it will be green or red, who knows?

As they say change is the only permanent thing in the world. So upon the bip update, im sure there are some styles that would remain  but almost many would change there habits and strategies will also come up. Though the same and probAbly a lot also of the altcoins will update there own sites depending on the changes of the bip.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
No one knows but I think prices will remain largely unchanged.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I read most of the exchange aren't going to support BCC so why you would do panic sell just for that coin? I personally don't know what's going to happen with the market on August 1 , if it will be green or red, who knows?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As all scenarios are happening a fork on August 1, 2017. Many people (including myself) thought that this fork would only temporarily and the market will again upwards. Already many investors move their coins to hard wallet, paper wallet or offline wallet as many exchanges, including Coinbase, are simply not prepared for this event.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I think after august 1, the price of altcoins will go down because the price of bitcoin will dump also after the possible pump of august 1 because people will secure their profits and they will just dump and buy back again when the market is maxed on its dump. In my opinion, those will be just temporary but they will go up again after the dumpers or bears will calm down.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Pages:
Jump to: