Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin Gold? - page 2. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 05, 2019, 03:44:58 PM
I think BTG still has a future, and can develop well. Even though it is in the top 30, the volume is still good and I think the price is still increasing BTG can provide benefits if it can manage it properly.

I'm really surprised to see Bitcoin Gold as a top30 coin. It's number 27 on coinmarketcap, as I write this post. I have never claimed this fork coin, and I guess most bitcoin holders haven't done either.
I can't really see the use case for this coin and I guess it's a miner coin, without any community or use case.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 05, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
I have not really following the events around bitcoin cash but I was surprised to see it underperformed this days when others popular coins including bitcoin cash are gaining seriously.  It is important we understand that bitcoin gold is now around $25 and that means it is one of the coins that has lose serious values.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
April 05, 2019, 01:24:53 PM
How did you guys claim your bitcoin gold if you kept it in electrum at the time of the fork?

I was told electrumg may be good and the other is coinomi?  Any recommendation?  I claimed my bitcoin cash not long ago from electroncash.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 03:29:36 AM
The future of BTG is very good and always follows the growth of BTC. Now BTC prices are growing and BTG is also experiencing growth. I profit from trading using BTG coins. BTG has a very solid team and I'm sure this coin will continue to grow well.
Activity: 91
April 05, 2019, 03:03:04 AM
The Bitcoin Gold (BTG) project has been started by an anonymous developer with the initials "h4x3", along with Jak Liao, Founder of Lightning ASIC, one of the largest Bitcoin mining companies based in Hong Kong. They created Bitcoin Gold (BTG) to eliminate the dominance of giant companies on SHA 256 mining and provide an opportunity for new miners to participate in Bitcoin mining. What do you think about the future of BTG?
If this Bitcoin Gold has better key features and platform than Bitcoin, it will eventually replace bitcoin. But as far as I can see, nothing is new and is plain basic.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 05, 2019, 01:42:04 AM
I do not know why they have to create bitcoin gold. As far as I know,  they succesfully done the hard forking. And there is still a progress with these typical altcoin eventhough it was being delisted with selected exchanges. From what I can sense, it will be ignored like some other altcoins. We can not really know if it will stay longer in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 26, 2019, 10:00:42 AM
bitcoin gold (BTG) is not as good as I imagined, its development is not in accordance with my initial expectations.
fortunately Bitcoin Gold is a Fork, so that makes it still exist in the market. otherwise I'm sure the community will soon disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 08:34:11 AM
I believe that BTG has nothing to do with Bitcoin, because it is just another altcoin that can be extracted on the Zhash algorithm using the GPU. I don’t see any practical use of this coin, but if the developers integrate the coin into some interesting services, platforms so that the coin gets practical application, then there is a chance that its price will start to grow due to the growth in demand.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 25, 2019, 03:32:07 PM
BTG still has value to date so that it becomes an altcoin that does have a future, even though the profits obtained are few but still grow well.
We will see that BTG is indeed good and worthy of being a future investment.
I do not recommend for future investment, because most of the time peoples are buying the altcoin for long term investment but all are follow the Bitcoin way so BTG is not a place for further investment. Once Bitcoin will going to moon others are move to forward.
It is absolutely not a bad idea to have an investment in other coins too since bitcoin bull run will eventually have positive effect on their value.

I am an holder of Bitcoin and I believe in the future of bitcoin but because of its present high price already, I can have more than what I already have in it, so the best will be to diversify into other good altcoins too which Bitcoin Gold is also a very good one with very high potential to shoot in price overtime. At least with BTG, you can be rest assured to hold enough volume of that coin that will in turn make you so many dollars in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 02:13:18 PM
He brought an innovation to the mining order. However, there was no long-term popularity. Because the main network supporters are still too much. I think this type of trial should be abandoned. Segwit-like solutions should be searched.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 23, 2019, 12:51:35 PM
So early to boost up bitcoin gold. It was just created to developed the mining system of bitcoin. In other words, it is just a reserved for any bitcoin scandals, etc. I do not think it will become an established coin in the future. For now, i'd rather choose other coin than bitcoin gold.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
March 23, 2019, 10:49:29 AM
It is BY FAR the most pathetic shitcoin on the market.
Greedy devs saw that BCH was able to sustain its value and many newcomers to crypto thought that it was only because of it being a fork (without realising it is really because a lot of the original bitcoin community was backing it and saw it as a continuation of the bitcoin they knew and loved).

So they took advantage and decided to scam those people, who hoped of a similar success story and pumps like BCH had. Of course there would be none, as BTG does not have its Roger Ver, Calvin Ayre, Rick Falkvinge, Emil, Jihan, Haipo, etc...

Their stated goal was to become A MORE SECURE BITCOIN that's more resilient to 51% attacks - and they became one of the first coins to be successfully 51% attacked. This should tell you how much of a joke they are.
The fact of the matter is that I don’t want to trust the double of my rating rating No, because they may not be of real value. In any case, we must understand that today, the son of these projects can only hold on to the fact that some, even if they want to sell, no one will buy. Because of this, the price is still at the same level.
Indeed, you are correct. This does not result in a quick dump, because every seller knows they can barely get anything for their coin and hodl with false hopes. The end result - price slowly bleeds. I expect the same to happen here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 23, 2019, 09:06:24 AM
Stable at the prices for how long now.i think bitcon gold is just a reserve for the the future doings of the manipulators,because from bitcoin cash,bitcoin silver and lots of forks from bitcoin itself.so asking what do i think?This is a pure chances to gain so avoid investing in this and just buy bitcoin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
March 23, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
for my own opinion, bitcoin gold will be difficult to grow or experience a high increase because from the beginning on the coin market the price has dropped, so what I know is that the bitcoin gold enthusiasts are not as early as the market
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 23, 2019, 06:52:57 AM
BTG still has value to date so that it becomes an altcoin that does have a future, even though the profits obtained are few but still grow well.
I do not recommend for future investment, because most of the time peoples are buying the altcoin for long term investment but all are follow the Bitcoin way so BTG is not a place for further investment. Once Bitcoin will going to moon others are move to forward.
Activity: 334
March 23, 2019, 04:51:04 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 04:25:40 PM
Greedy devs saw that BCH was able to sustain its value and many newcomers to crypto thought that it was only because of it being a fork (without realising it is really because a lot of the original bitcoin community was backing it and saw it as a continuation of the bitcoin they knew and loved).

So they took advantage and decided to scam those people, who hoped of a similar success story and pumps like BCH had. Of course there would be none, as BTG does not have its Roger Ver, Calvin Ayre, Rick Falkvinge, Emil, Jihan, Haipo, etc...

Their stated goal was to become A MORE SECURE BITCOIN that's more resilient to 51% attacks - and they became one of the first coins to be successfully 51% attacked. This should tell you how much of a joke they are.
The fact of the matter is that I don’t want to trust the double of my rating rating No, because they may not be of real value. In any case, we must understand that today, the son of these projects can only hold on to the fact that some, even if they want to sell, no one will buy. Because of this, the price is still at the same level.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
March 22, 2019, 11:51:09 AM

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 11:39:58 AM
No one is sure to give a strong statement that bitcoin gold is good investment for long term calculating its peak value. This has grown close to $500, but the same has fallen low close to $15 which is very bad in the market. From my understanding bitcoin gold can be used for trading needs as it has got good trading volume on exchanges. By the time bitcoin gold might grow big.
bitcoin gold still have chances to grow in the market. but I myself do not have these assets. somehow I am not interested in the bitcoin gold. I am more interested in the ripple and litecoin this asset price movements are fast.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 11:25:36 AM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-gold
the bitcoin fork hype buzz is ended, not sure...
Pages:
Jump to: