Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about blockchain in the freelancing community? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
It's good and totally worked to be implemented and even some companies in japan has been using bitcoin to pay its worker dude.

it looks like a lot of companies are trying to use crypto to pay its worker until today https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/in-business/companies-are-paying-employees-in-bitcoin-and-theyre-loving-it/
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Good as what it was intended for.

I think many freelancers already aware of the blockchain technology. I have met someone who's a freelancer and has a client that looks to invest to different blockchain start ups. This doesn't means that many are into it but I think that there's a high portion of freelancers that won't have problem with it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
This case is very convenient and useful I think. Know several examples where people paid some services with crypto, p2p. Ethereum, bitcoin. I think this case is one of the best examples for people to understand the benefits of crypto.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Use of blockchain and cryptocurrency payments in the freelancing sector... What are your thoughts about it? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: