Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bytecoin? - page 2. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
During few days all alt coins price is low or decrease day by day
Not all Altcoins will decrease, if you see the chart at https://coinmarketcap.com/
ETH, EOS and TRON have a significant increase

I think it could be Bytecoin will increase
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
During few days all alt coins price is low or decrease day by day
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
talk about Bytecoin I myself do not understand this is only my knowledge aja. Bytecoin is one part of network funding in the development of a type of currency that is likely to transfer money instantly to all over the world with secure online fund transactions. and this transaction contains the address of the sender's wallet and the recipient and records how many coins are sent.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 12:56:57 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and growing. Because bitcoin is the main means of exchange, so maybe the future will increase in price later.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
Hello,

I recently discovered Bytecoin and I am trying to make some researches on it. I found that at the beginning it was considered as dead but it reborn recently thanks to an update.

Do you think this coin will rise?

bytecoin is indeed new money just like any other digital currency and in the process of renewal, the price for the coins there is rapidly sped more than eight times its value and it is very unexpected at all apparently it shot ten times after being registered at Binance.
Activity: 59
May 19, 2018, 07:18:59 PM
it was 3x up and 50x down.
I think some of them have raised big bucks to revive trade. then pulled their own money and dropped the whole system. there is no other explanation
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
Hello,

I recently discovered Bytecoin and I am trying to make some researches on it. I found that at the beginning it was considered as dead but it reborn recently thanks to an update.

HI mate, thanks for informing us here about the good news of bytecoin, i bought this currency few months, and everyday it makes me sad seeing the price is decreasing, its beyond my price anyway, so what i did is i keep away on my portfolio, and thanks GOD for posting this that there is a good news of bytecoin, it reminds me that there is always a chance for any coin to recover, i am hoping for the best in bytecoin, because ive lost a lot of money in this currency.

So glad, ive read your post, im alive again hahaha. Thanks so much mate
Activity: 252
May 19, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Bitcoin is the basis of all osobo! I believe that 2018 is a year of crypto currency! First of all, the strongest and most stable will grow;)
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
Bytecoin is a network that takes part in currency development that allows instant money transfers worldwide and as secure online transactions. In a bytecoin transaction all network participants get to validate purchases, without ever knowing any personal information. This transaction contains the wallet address of the sender and the recipient and records how many coins were sent.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
Hello,

+0.005 USD (+120.76 %) in a month. Not bad, I think  Roll Eyes https://desearch.com/search?q=bytecoin
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
I m hold a little Cool
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
May 16, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
well, I know that the price is quite low compared the project, but in the course of time worth holding. Once bitcoin starts pumping, it will increase as well. Everyone should simply try, must be pleased to see how relatively user friendly it is compared to so many other projects. Anyway, here us chance to buy cheap.

Activity: 97
Merit: 84
May 16, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
If Bytecoin development team will put more effort in improving code, this coin has all chances to reach XMR levels. Because Monero started its carrier as a Bytecoin clone, but now we can all see their cap differences 
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
May 16, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
Hello,

It is a known pump and dump coin, and you should avoid it at all costs take the recent binance listing as an example where the price of bytecoin went to 22 cents on binance, and some poor fools bought into there only for it to fall back to 1 cent the next day. CMC did not update that 22 cent price but if they had any1 would have seen that at 22 cents it would be no 4 on CMC at over 20 billion or so market cap.

Yesyou can make money on the pump and dumps, but its very risky and from a long term perspective its pointless to hold it
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
Hello,

I think it will continue to rise as long as it remains consistent. It is currently ranked as number 17 and I think the people behind this coin is currently working hard. If this coin becomes consistent, a lot of investors will pursue this coin since it is very cheap in the market right now. Doing a long-term hold up to two years will make you earn a lot of money with this coin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 16, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
During few days all alt coins price is low or decrease day by day.it had occured with all coin among bcn.so i think when all alt coin price will increse then bcn olso increase.
it looks like you are wrong, already 3 days some very good altcoin prices have increased 2x more. Maybe you choose a less precise altcoin
Activity: 51
May 15, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
I mined bcn while all coins are in dip im glad bitecoin rise and hoping it will continue
Activity: 147
May 15, 2018, 10:50:11 PM
i think this coin will be rise, but maybe in the long term
Activity: 57
May 15, 2018, 08:26:04 PM
Bytecoin was the original anonymous crypto currency it first became available in 2012 and was heavily premised and thus rejected by the community. Thus munero was born.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 15, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
I wouldn't stay to this coin as it was pumped through binance and if you entered in the wrong time you'll feeling sorry about it.
While it's early, choose a better coin than bytecoin so that you're going to have the confidence that the coin you have chosen isn't manipulated and it's not just a pump and dump coin.
Though most of the coins are doing this type of pump so invest and do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: