Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CIFI COINS - page 4. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
January 26, 2022, 03:49:57 AM
there are some things about citizen finance, a lot of people give good views to citizens because they managed to get a price above $300 and they have invested in citizens so far.
but on the other hand there is a bad side from the cifi team. the team does not pay the 70% reward to the bounty participants and the cifi team always gets banned for every member who asks about cifi.

Can these two problems affect token citizens in the future? give your opinion here about citizen finance coin.
Is citizen finance suitable as an investment altcoin asset?

I am one of the participants of CIFI and I agreed that they didn't compensate their participants who helped to promote CIFI, that is very unfair and unjust actually. I absolutely believed that for this thing happened it will really affect the community. In fact, they've scammed their participants honestly speaking.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
January 26, 2022, 03:24:20 AM
You are already accused this coin on this thread [HERE] that the team are scammers, why ask if it is a good coin to invest in?
Looks like you're just in crusade to spread bad news about this coin rather than trying to get an authentic financial discussion.
I would suggest to just continue the discussion about this coin on the scam accusation thread  you previously openned and not create another one.
I'm just here to create a thread and provide experiences and ask for opinions from many people. Then why do you feel angry with me? Are you part of the cifi team?
isn't this forum free to discuss anything about altcoins? then where did I go wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
January 26, 2022, 01:01:19 AM
You are already accused this coin on this thread [HERE] that the team are scammers, why ask if it is a good coin to invest in?
Looks like you're just in crusade to spread bad news about this coin rather than trying to get an authentic financial discussion.
I would suggest to just continue the discussion about this coin on the scam accusation thread  you previously openned and not create another one.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
January 25, 2022, 11:56:46 PM
there are some things about citizen finance, a lot of people give good views to citizens because they managed to get a price above $300 and they have invested in citizens so far.
but on the other hand there is a bad side from the cifi team. the team does not pay the 70% reward to the bounty participants and the cifi team always gets banned for every member who asks about cifi.

Can these two problems affect token citizens in the future? give your opinion here about citizen finance coin.
Is citizen finance suitable as an investment altcoin asset?
Pages:
Jump to: