Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about community managers? - page 4. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I think it´s a very challenging job. Community is the base of every ICO campaign, and you should be in constant communication providing the necessary information 24/7 in every channel that you choose to support your ICO. Being able to have it under control is something to be admired.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
But as a community manager for a project, you should be familiar with the project's patterns.
So when someone asks you a question, you can answer it accurately, so I don't think it's easy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is very important for me that the Manager answers the questions. I understand he's being questioned. But he can understand me too, if I ask the Manager a question, then it is important for me to get an answer. And I am sure that a lot depends on the attitude of the Manager to the community!
Activity: 280
Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

I feel that community managers are important in a project, they are like the first person we met when we have questions. I like those community managers who are knowledgeable about the project and provide accurate answers to my questions.

Community managers are one of the criteria in finding out good and qualified ICO project, they are play an important role in our community they must have a credible background as a manager. They always have an open communication for the bounty hunters in order to fix directly any problems occurred in the process.
Activity: 86
I guess, many people don't understand a real importance of community managers. They think that its very easy just to 'chat' with people and get money for that. But i disagree ! Community management is a huge work, very stressful and multi-tasked.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Best thing to do I think as a community manager is to find someone that has the ability that has the language to talk to your investors.

what do you mean by that?
Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

Well some of the community managers are annoying to the point that members were cursing him/her but on the other hand some of them were just cool and calm when answering some angry and impatience questions. Its really hard to be a community manager but I wanna try it too maybe some other time.

well I have to be cool and calm. this is a community manager's jos, she/he should be polite

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Now this is a popular earnings. You work 24 hours a day, but you also get a good income.

In this there is nothing good or bad, it's just a job. I would not want to work as a community manager
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
Best thing to do I think as a community manager is to find someone that has the ability that has the language to talk to your investors.
Activity: 773
Everything depends on you. How do you present yourself to the community. People like to be treated with respect, help. As you show yourself, so will people treat you.
Hello everyone!

Well some of the community managers are annoying to the point that members were cursing him/her but on the other hand some of them were just cool and calm when answering some angry and impatience questions. Its really hard to be a community manager but I wanna try it too maybe some other time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Community manager is a very important person in any campaign and project, it's a person who communicates with users and potential investors, it's a person who needs to know more about the project than its founders, very positive and sociable, but also moderately serious and responsible. I think such a manager should not be rude or complain that they already ask the same question a hundred times, some managers are directly rude to users when they ask the same questions, but you need to have patience and be attentive to everyone.

Community manager is the person of the project, the one we see every day and who answers all our complicated and stupid questions. A manager like a super hero knows how to be kind and attentive to everyone.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Hello everyone!

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Yes it really helps, when everything is not going alright, if there are community managers who can make us calm, we feel safer than before.
And every projects who have community managers last longer than whose who don't.
with the community manager, we will be helped by getting latest news on a project. imagine if there is no community manager, surely we will find it difficult to ask something important in seeing the progress of the project
Activity: 378
I think the work of the community managers are very risky and very responsible because, the community managers are involved in the computer games industry, branded online communities, online research communities, corporate blogs, and other social media marketing and research activities and roles have expanded to include a wide variety of responsibilities and skill-sets including social media management, marketing, product support and development and customer support. At the core, community management encompasses a little bit of each of these, while retaining its core tenet ensuring open communications between the developer and community to make it better in the future success.
Wow! 24/7 for work. You are fucking serious. Why you spend time for whole community you have work time by yourself, take rest after that. You are working hard right now. But just take rest my friend.

don't worry. I do rest =) it is more about being always online
Activity: 336
I like NEO's platform, which is a perfect choice, but ADA's later development will add to the weaknesses of NEO, I believe the ADA will thrive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Hello everyone!

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

Yes it really helps, when everything is not going alright, if there are community managers who can make us calm, we feel safer than before.
And every projects who have community managers last longer than whose who don't.
Activity: 263
Wow! 24/7 for work. You are fucking serious. Why you spend time for whole community you have work time by yourself, take rest after that. You are working hard right now. But just take rest my friend.
Community manager is a big role in one project. Its role is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create a loyal audience or group of core consumers connected by a similar interest. Thats why every project need it always.

Also, I believe that a community manager protects brands rights in front of community. And community rights in front of brand
Activity: 109
Community manager is a big role in one project. Its role is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create a loyal audience or group of core consumers connected by a similar interest. Thats why every project need it always.
Pages:
Jump to: