Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Think About Docademic ? (MTC) - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will buy MTC at current level because Docademic is created by Doctors and entrepreneurs experts in technology with the objective to evolve healthcare.Through Docademic's platform, Docademic grows an amazing medical community that collaborates to optimize and improve the health of people around the world. And looking at Docademic chart it was huge pump from $0.05 to $0.41 with huge volume and now its trading at $0.25-0.27 level mean now its trends is range bound to side ways. As market goes up MTC will also break again its ATH and make new high as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
DOCADEMIC HAS CREATED FREE BASIC HEALTHCARE FOR THE WORLD TROUGH TELEMEDICINE.
Now offering its service in 20 countries in LatAm, and soon expanding to other regions of the world. Docademic has thousands of users and is putting all the data on an innovative healthcare blockchain making it one of the most significant blockchain and tech projects ever.

Docademic project is one the best projects occupying the crypto space. With the free ongoing telemedical care its going to revolutionized the medical field globally. Thanks the developers of this fascinating project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I'm following a bounty facebook docristic MTC campaign, I've predicted MTC will be a success. because seen from the vision and mission and supported by a reliable team. I think this is one good project.
Activity: 126
I checked on its volume and I must say the volume is impressive, only time can tell if this is a bad project, but so far they are living up to its promise to their investors, we will know how long will the hype goes after two months but if they can launch many platforms and updates then investing here is worthy.

they have a Docademic App on Playstore and publish in some counrty
I like your projects very much but McAfee is manipulating this ico. I thing i'll wait a little more...
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I checked on its volume and I must say the volume is impressive, only time can tell if this is a bad project, but so far they are living up to its promise to their investors, we will know how long will the hype goes after two months but if they can launch many platforms and updates then investing here is worthy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I participated in the bounty campaign,Docademic, and glad that sold  tokens MTC. I don't think it's a good project, I think in the MTC growth has played an important role McAfee. His Twitter has a lot of ads for different altcoins and it acts like a pump.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Now offering its service in 20 countries in LatAm, and soon expanding to other regions of the world. Docademic has thousands of users and is putting all the data on an innovative healthcare blockchain making it one of the most significant blockchain and tech projects ever.

Over hyped, i don't believe mcafee to shilling docademic. i remember mcafee was shilling a coin that paid him around $100k and that has written so well in some articles. It will go down to the bottom again hype is over. But in my opinion that is overvalued coin right now.

Pages:
Jump to: