Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about EOS ? - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29
May 03, 2018, 01:04:33 AM
EOS will be absolutely massive, the fact that it is a scaleable smart contract platform that allows you to develop dapps in any language you want and offers a zero fee network will really come into play and I think we will see a ton of ICOs launch on it.

The tech is really fantastic in my eyes, the problem comes in a bit on launch day as the community needs to do it. I see nobody discussing the logistics of that which is a bit worrysome.

I do think it is a bit overpriced for now, I mean we are one month from main net launch. I have gotten out for the time being expecting another correction before launch.  Will probably get back into it then, will definitely try get as much EOS as I can post main net. Despite the few issues it has I am very bullish on it for long term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 03, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
I heard that someone talk to me EOS are SCAM, but I would like to hear from you
Have anyone here hold and trust the EOS?
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I believe that Waves is a more appropriate choice than EOS
BTCBTC
In my opinion, I am very confident EOS. Because they are planning to break out of the Blockchain to move to another platform. The mainnet platform is being investigated and there will be a transition in July. I think they still have their business strategies to bring profits to investors.
I highly appreciate the EOS, their staff work excellently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:00:54 AM
EOS is not a SCAM, but there is still a lot of uncertainty.
Because no one knows whether EOS will still maintain high prices when the EOS's main network is launched.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
Bitcoin security is because there are millions of nodes that you have to manipulate more than 50% of the nodes, only to overturn a conclusion, the difficulty can be imagined. And EOS, the global 21 nodes, will inevitably be said to not be manipulated. Blockchain, how about security?
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 01, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

BTCBTC
I think EOS will overtake Waves once they release there working product. No offense to Waves but when it comes to token, it is a disappointment if you try to invest in their token. But overall Waves is still a good coin to trade because it has a big volatility that is good for traders like me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
May 01, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
EOS popularity is growing day by day . It's price make x10 within last months and probably will continue to increase . Some people think that it will replace Ethereum in the future , but I'm not sure about this , because Ethereum already have a large working network with thouthands working products on it , while EOS have only promises .
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
The main developer of EOS is a well-known person in the world of crypto-currency. He has already launched several projects that are enjoying some success.
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
I think it is a good project with decent prospects that is pretty overvalued right now for being so early in development. After the recent run up, it has to be due for a correction soon.
Activity: 85
May 01, 2018, 04:58:01 AM
Definitely doesn't look like a SCAM for me. One of the most promising projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
Everything seems to me normal with the EOS and surprisingly people are talking about a lot on this title.

I found the similar discussion here on this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eos-scam-or-not-buy-or-not-3454943 which might help you sort through your doubts.

So far I have come to know that its all about the market value of this coin. It have no reason to be scam in the first place and the way its reacting with current market situation seems to me normal and thus good be best gainer of all time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
This is the best crypto project in the last year. And now no matter how much it costs the price for it will grow tens or hundreds of times. A week ago, I found EOS gold in my wallet, but it turned out to be a scum, early I was delighted.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
EOS is a very good investment project. Its only drawback is that ICO cycle is too long. It has this exaggerated ICO phase for a year. It is simply unthinkable. Many people cannot be long-term because they do not have enough patience holding it, has missed a lot of revenue.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
May 01, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
EOS is similar to a decentralised operating system, in practice this means that developers can build applications on EOS. Owning EOS coins is a claim on server resources. A developer needs to have EOS coins to use the EOS blockchain. Developers will not spend the coins to use the server resources, he just need to prove they hold them.
Activity: 132
May 01, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
Since its inception, EOS has received a lot of attention. In addition to the BM's aura, EOS's next-million-per-second transaction speed and currently ranked top ten circulation market value all heralded the project's potential and popularity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
It's an interesting altcoin that some some potential but I think it's too early to tell, we have to wait and see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 03:26:19 AM
EOS is a very promising crypto currency. But on their platform has not passed more than one ICO. Only the prospects are visible so far. We are waiting for their development. It will be interesting to see how they will compete with the ETH.
Activity: 138
May 01, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
Smart contracts and transfer transactions on EOS do not need to consume EOS system tokens. In Ethereum, every transaction and smart contract operation requires the consumption of ETH, which is also the value of ETH. The value of EOS is not the same. In the EOS model, holding EOS tokens will give a certain share in network bandwidth, storage, and processing capabilities.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
EOS technically looks very strong now with heavy volume trading. Within this two months it has gone above $20 from $1. But, I think fundamentally also it has very good project which is required for the future business.
Activity: 113
May 01, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
Bitcoin security because there are millions of nodes

You must manipulate more than 50% of nodes before you can overturn a conclusion

Difficulty can be imagined

The EOS, 21 nodes worldwide, is inevitably not controlled
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 30, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

BTCBTC
why do you doubt the EOS for you invest, my opinion EOS will get more from the waves, EOS is a token that will be built into coins, most investors choose EOS to be kept for long term  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/#social
Pages:
Jump to: