Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about filecoin? - page 3. (Read 415 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
December 09, 2022, 10:04:11 AM
Anyone that knows more about this coin can post here to let me know if the coin is worth going for or not. Thanks in advance.
Ive been caught up by this coin before, I think. I bought some of this coin during its $37 and then thats it. The price continous to go down until now so Ive accept the loss of it but I dont have some funds for doing dca maybe the downtrend could be the lack of activity om their part but their technology is also good though.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 09, 2022, 09:32:01 AM
You want to know much about the coin?

Then, you can research by your self. Why is it so hard to do that, you have Internet resources right? you can just search on google about "Filecoin". First action you can do by reading on their website & whitepaper.

Understand what they offer & try to be solved it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 09, 2022, 09:20:18 AM
I want to know your opinion about filecoin, this coin was created in 2017 if I guess right, it got to $238 in 2021 which was the ATH. As of today, the price is back to $4.5. That was a huge price drop, but I like the saying that a drop in price of a coin is an opportunity to buy, this is true for bitcoin because bitcoin will attain ATH, but not all altcoins were about to attain ATH. With what I am seeing about filecoin, I am thinking it can get to that price again which would be a huge opportunity, but I do not know much about the coin. Anyone that knows more about this coin can post here to let me know if the coin is worth going for or not. Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: