Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Germany and Europe? - page 2. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
the situation is good in germany. the media exagerrates every little incident. naturally it will take time and effort for the refugees to integrate, but finally it will be good for germany and europe.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Germany was and remains the best place in Europe to work, and make good money. There are more and more non Germans, you see them in train stations, and all public places. The government gives them an allowance so that they manage to live decently, but obviously, they all have plenty of time to kill. I can't say if they will end up being good citizens and taxpayers, but for many of them the chances are slim from what I've seen.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Anywhere in Europe seem to be a scary place.
With the recent events with those shooting in public places Germany is a place that I would not like to visit. Sad

You are more likely to die from almost anything else than by terrorism. By far. Death because of lightning strikes is probably more common. Don't stop living your life for fear of terrorism. To me a bigger problem is the reaction to the attacks. The rise in the far right for example. Not only in germany but all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Anywhere in Europe seem to be a scary place.
With the recent events with those shooting in public places Germany is a place that I would not like to visit. Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey Guys,

i just wanted to ask what international people think about germany and eu
in this hot political times.

do you have any opinion to our refugees politic?

would be interesting

Kalipo!
The severity of terrorism in germany is still merkel fault because has received many refugees entered germany with on the basis of humanitarian grounds.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!

Yes, I have an opinion and it's you done goofed. The most stupid thing imo is accepting a ton of migrants w/o the background check of them (I'm not saying im against immigration and refugees but this is ridiculous ).

sure i life in europe but those decisions are not "only" done by myself!
perhaps other countries doesnt get it that between germans everybody say
that each other is a "nazi" if they dont let welcome refugees.

its hard to explain because my english isnt very well...
but yes, some of us see the danger and are very scared .. without beeing a "nazi".

dont want to image what happening the next 2 years.
i sure leave this country in the next 1-2 years because i really have to say that im a lil bit scared.

im just interested what the medias tell about us in the u.s or somewhere else

Im living in germany and dont see it like that.
If i have a discussion about refugees it usually boils down to the fact that we didnt do proper background checks (but how do you do that properly when people lose their ID/throw it away and are coming from a nation torn apart through a civil war) when we let them in.
Besides that there are a ton of arguments why everyone of them isnt a terrorist and will help our nation to prosper in the future.

Imho the people who use the nazi argument or are complaining about it are people from one and the same group - they just dont know what arguments and facts are and how you have a proper discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I'm from Canada and think that bringing in refugees is the humanitarian thing to do. We took a bunch of em, I think 30,000 or so is what our PM brought in. If he didn't these people could be dead or dying now.. stopping them at your borders is evil. Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel if you and your family was turned away from a peaceful country? The only place for you to go is back into a war zone with your children. Now that is evil.

Oh your scared, well fuck you. Grow some balls. You can't send people, women and children to their deaths because you are scared.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!

Yes, I have an opinion and it's you done goofed. The most stupid thing imo is accepting a ton of migrants w/o the background check of them (I'm not saying im against immigration and refugees but this is ridiculous ).
Activity: 31
Merit: 250
Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!
Pages:
Jump to: