Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO on IMO Wallet? - page 5. (Read 869 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 26, 2019, 04:49:33 PM
Hello friends, I would like to invite you to discuss about IEO. I just tried it. You can feel directly 10% of the investment and the rest will be opened every day. You can suggest or comment on the listed IEO. Say plus-minus here!
I am here because I like investing and trading.

In my opinion, the shortcoming is that the remaining coins from the investment will spend 365 days to be able all to unlock.

Download IMO Wallet - Android & Registration IMO Exchange.

Notes: Read this rule before investing, I don't want you to be disappointed after investing. All investment risk becomes its own responsibility.

Rules Read!!!

Just today, I ran into IMO since I have USD0 on this wallet and was not very surprised when I found out that any purchased or received tokens on the platform can be withdrawn only by unlocking a part of them every day for one year. When I studied IMO I liked the idea, but I did not know what would be such a condition. On the one hand, this is good, as it will allow you to keep the price of crypto assets in good shape, but on the other hand, the crypto market is changing rapidly and a lot can happen in 365 days and there is a lot of fidelity not to have time to unlock all the funds and sell tokens. It is also very bad that having bought tokens you cannot control them yourself and all your assets will be under the control of the IMO platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 26, 2019, 04:43:34 PM
We are trying to gain trust again in cryptocurrency space. Supporter of ICO is real but there Dev can scam people. Exchange can scan us by IEO. Although still Binance IEO has huge support by investor but after sometime all are vanished. Here something is interesting in IMO ecosystem. After 31 December we will the future of IMO ecosystem.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
December 26, 2019, 04:37:23 PM
I don't think there is a special IEO difference in the Imo wallet, it's just that the appearance of their app is more friendly and interesting, users are also easier to use to choose each project in the Imo wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 26, 2019, 04:17:50 PM
I think that this is a good project in which there is a possibility of very rapid development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 34
December 26, 2019, 03:30:07 PM
Update May 08, 2020
Warning!!! Reputation??? or Scams???

Hello friends, I would like to invite you to discuss about IEO. I just tried it. You can feel directly 10% of the investment and the rest will be opened every day. You can suggest or comment on the listed IEO. Say plus-minus here!
I am here because I like investing and trading.

In my opinion, the shortcoming is that the remaining coins from the investment will spend 365 days to be able all to unlock.

Download IMO Wallet - Android & Registration IMO Exchange.
Wallet Barcode!

Android

ios

Display

Notes: Read this rule before investing, I don't want you to be disappointed after investing. All investment risk becomes its own responsibility.

Rules Read!!!
Pages:
Jump to: