Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Investment Pool? - page 4. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I consider this an excellent idea. Because there is an opportunity to participate in the project at the pre-sale stage and get a good bonus.
If I have 1000 - 5000 dollars for investment, then I can not participate in the pre-sale stage, and together with other people it becomes real.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
I think it is interesting idea for people who want to invest in project that get a good discount for high investment or not give such small allocation as 0,5-2 ETH
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
I wouldn't invest in such pools because you can't make decision and when they fail it gets worse than you predict.

As far as I understand, if the project doesn't collect soft cap, then the investment returns. What is the risk then?

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??
usually, ICO projects apply minimum investment values in their private sales or pre-sales, the minimum value of investment is a barrier for retail investors to get the best deals (big discounts on private sales and pre-sales), IMO, investment pools is a good idea to overcome that problem and allows retail investors to get the best deals, trustworthy or not it depends on the reputation of any investment pools
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I wouldn't invest in such pools because you can't make decision and when they fail it gets worse than you predict.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Yeah it great to be part of the that you will be invest,, but not to much advantage cause have a  50/50 that it would be success or fail ,, and when you invest be ready youre self that what happend next!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I would not trust the management of my means to people who I do not know personally and whom, if necessary, I can not find to take money back. I consider this idea unworthy of attention! Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
I'm concerned about non-Trustless ICOpools what don't utilize smart contracts, but instead mandate that the collection of investor funds be done by icopool managers. Investors send funds to an ethereum address specified by the icopool mangers, who then have the responsibility of sending those funds to the ico address. So it's difficult to trust someone with own investments, even if not a big.
Activity: 48
An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??

UPD:

MyWish is eliminating these risks by introducing Smart Contracts for ICOpools.

Pages:
Jump to: