Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NRG staking reward ? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I think , NRG staking reward is a good earning place . I got 110 NRG coin from Earndrop last November .

It all started on 29th of November , When I have setup the wallet on my laptop. There was no any movement for almost 3 weeks.

First  change , I saw was on 19th DEC early morning , and then again about 16 hours latter . Twice I got 2.28 NRG coin and it was great . 
that's great to see that as 2.28 is a really nice amount right now. Im interesting with this one but im not having a chance to do that caused by im still being a masternode in DASH. It looks like the annual yield that has already offered by energi was so huge compared with another coin.
This coin looks good especially when it comes to the development progress.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
If you intend to hold for a long time you are better off your NRG stake rather than being silenced on the wallet, I see NRG has very good potential for the long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I got the Airdrop as well and I really like it, normally I try to sell the airdrops right away and buy actual usefull Cryptocurrency's but with Energi I decided to take the Risk of keeping it.

Mainly because the price was already 1$+ per NRG and also they where on coinmarketcap.com already.
I also noticed the ROI for the masternodes and liked the staking rewards.

Managed to get 2 staking rewards already which account for: 4.48 Energi which is really nice, they have a strong community in the Discord and would definitely recommend Energi.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I'm personally staking BLOCK, and the ROI is pretty amazing to say the least. about 16% / year.

On top of that it moved almost 100% just recently, making a little dip before the next run.

This project is amazing since they where the first to build and launch a DEX, works on decentralized oracles as well. (Read up on XRouter and XBridge if you want to know more).
The total supply of BLOCK is pretty small, I'm staking about $100 worth of BLOCK monthly, so not complaining  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I think , NRG staking reward is a good earning place . I got 110 NRG coin from Earndrop last November .

It all started on 29th of November , When I have setup the wallet on my laptop. There was no any movement for almost 3 weeks.

First  change , I saw was on 19th DEC early morning , and then again about 16 hours latter . Twice I got 2.28 NRG coin and it was great . 
Pages:
Jump to: