Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about our website project with the list of ICO projects?? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
It is not a bad idea and we all need rating sites anyway, whether we like it or not, even though these days, it seems most of those who have rating websites are just after the money and not the impact they want to bring to the community.

However, the site looks a bit wobbled though (Your logo also makes me want to cry a little bit) and it looks more like a replica of other rating site with nothing different. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well, as there are so many rating websites that you are going to be contending with and if you do not have what it takes to stand out among these ones, you will get frustrated in the long run which is just my honest part to this.

I am sure you have visited the likes of ICObench, ICOrating etc, while taking a look at your layout but I will advice you to see what you need to do better and do it better, not worse, otherwise you will be taken as a pinch of salt before you even start.

Best of luck!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The ICO listing industry has become so saturated that it has become very hard for platforms to just hop in and gain the users' trust. The ICO listing sites that are getting introduced everyday are not getting good response because they are not offering anything unique which the users want. Sadly, Lux also look very ordinary in terms of the ICOs listed on their sites and the interface they have designed for their users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
From now we give you 60 days premium Listing for only 5$

New Ico Listing & advertising site. Www.lux-i.co

Will invite your Great ICO Project and users for cooperation.
From now, we give you 60 days Premium Listing for free, to publish your own ICO Project.
Add your ICO to our database where it will be evaluated by the community .
www.lux-i.co
FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/Lux-ICO-616590825363015/ List Premium :
-Add your ICO Project to our and 2 other facebook groups and Twitter,
-Add your Project to main Page in website
-We sending email up to 6000 people (only cryptocurrency users) with your Project
2.System of Rating project is now in modernization.We Rebuilding this option and we finish then in this week.We also add extra funkction
3.In this timewe using social media and other advertising for promote our website Lux ICO to give more active users. In this time all our users from website and social media its 5000+ only registered users can add advanced information about your ICO project (financial information,team,social media link) www.lux-i.co
With this kind of posts we are enlightened that the system really changed a lot and there are really many functions added with this particular change, and by that, we as an investor will have
many advance knowledge. I believe it's an incredible site for new recorded ICO. I am exceptionally cheerful to see that he framework are change and new capacity are included.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
hmm, for example icobench has a free version and is the most/one of the most popular ico-review sites. can you compete with that? what makes your listing site unique?
Activity: 112
There is no detail here. Only the main page I can see. So I think you need to provide the details of this project. Unless we cannot understand how is it.
Activity: 100
Best of luck for your site. Will you provide some review systems with the site listings? I think it will be better with a review system. So that people will be able to find good ICOs and avoid scams.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
It don't look professional
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
In general - i think it is great idea, community needs sites like this, it can be usefull. About that current site i think only time will answer how good or bad it is
Activity: 112
The number of ICOs are rapidly increasing day by day. There are many ICOs who can not do perfect marketing for their ICOs. Which leads them to an unsuccessful project. I think you can help them out.
Activity: 383
Great initiative. I think your project will do good if you do the best marketing for your project. You must do some great advertisements to attract more people. Without an established site the vision will be valueless.
Activity: 52
The first thing I noticed your logo on your website, I guess it needs some correction in the quality or resolution. Secondly what you need to know is the look of your website should be professional and trustworthy for the customers. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 29
The website is great. But is this still under construction? If so, Then go and visit some other website for better design quality. And the idea of doing so will be very helpful if you can make it. Lastly, the logo of the website needs some attention because the quality is not good.
Activity: 280
I like your theme. The listing with ICO project looks interesting.Moreover you only offer 5$ for listing.
Activity: 336
Thanks for sharing this. I think it’s a great site for new listed ICO. I am very happy to see that he system are change and new function are added. Investor got advance information from here.
Activity: 5
From now we give you 60 days premium Listing for only 5$

New Ico Listing & advertising site. Www.lux-i.co

Will invite your Great ICO Project and users for cooperation.
From now, we give you 60 days Premium Listing for free, to publish your own ICO Project.
Add your ICO to our database where it will be evaluated by the community .
www.lux-i.co
FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/Lux-ICO-616590825363015/ List Premium :
-Add your ICO Project to our and 2 other facebook groups and Twitter,
-Add your Project to main Page in website
-We sending email up to 6000 people (only cryptocurrency users) with your Project
2.System of Rating project is now in modernization.We Rebuilding this option and we finish then in this week.We also add extra funkction
3.In this timewe using social media and other advertising for promote our website Lux ICO to give more active users. In this time all our users from website and social media its 5000+ only registered users can add advanced information about your ICO project (financial information,team,social media link) www.lux-i.co
Pages:
Jump to: