Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Post-ICO Bounty? - page 4. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 29, 2019, 09:56:17 AM
It all depends on how strict the rules of the bounty company will be, its effectiveness depends directly on this. Moreover, during the bounty of the company, you pay for the work in the form of your tokens, which is convenient.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 29, 2019, 09:50:20 AM
Unfortunately, not many projects are interested in their image and community after the ICO, after ICO succeeds, they will focus on project and product development. They do not need to carry advertising like the ICO stage because it is not necessary
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 29, 2019, 09:48:22 AM
Post-ICO marketing is crucial for the image and adoption of the project. However, most ICO founders and entrepreneurs give a shit only about raising a big chunk of money, getting overpriced salaries and that's it.
Serious projects should have constant waves of marketing activity either via bounty campaigns or traditional marketing agencies.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 29, 2019, 09:37:32 AM
It seems to me that there is no need for such a bounty, because on the whole the project has attracted the necessary amount and needs to focus on its implementation!
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 07:24:19 PM
I started a thread here last Month, November https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47962086

One of our major strength will be the Post-ICO Bounty system.

How it will work:

The project can still continue to pay in Token or in cash even after the official Bounty has been completed. This will make it possible for project owners to promote their project easily using the same method in which funds were raised.

We will like to hear from you!

After raising funds via ICO, you would just prefer to advertise your project or would you still love to promote your project using the Bounty method?

Post bounty campaign is important in life order to maintain the community awareness of the project, this is done by some other projects because this would enhance and create more users of the project or the token itself, I still remember fuzex is doing their post bounty campaign after their successfully ico this previous month's, and I could say it was a successful campaign. I hope that every project could do something like this in order to maintain the popularity of the project or the coin.
Activity: 728
January 27, 2019, 06:57:53 PM
I prefer to promote through bounty. in my opinion this is a simple and very effective way. I am always happy to do it this way. bounty makes it easy for me.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 06:51:32 PM
This is great! Some bounty campaigns have already tokens out in the exchanges. So, when they pay their participants, sure the tokens are ready for trading. Some projects do these for the reason of promotional strategy. Some sort of exposure. This is indeed a great news!
Activity: 574
January 27, 2019, 06:45:08 PM
The model that is now there is the most convenient, and there is no need to add something new to it. Although a year ago it would have been supported, in such a chaos.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 27, 2019, 06:38:50 PM
There are teams doing so? Why haven´t I seen a single one  Grin? Bounties are always connected with a great risk of your effort not being appreciated at all. However, this kind of bounty would be less risky for participants and they would be highly preferable by many bounty hunters (including me!).  On the other hand, it  would not make sense to do so if you are not a pretty well-known company who do not need a help during the crowdfunding. Of course, you can promote your coin after fulfilling your goals this way, but would it be productive? There would be several exceptions, but I doubt that more than a dozen of them would apply this concept while they would not be contraproductive. In conclusion, I would love to see many projects to use this model, but for a majority of them it would be illogical to do so right after the successful completion of the fundraising.
Activity: 378
January 27, 2019, 06:36:29 PM
I think that it won't be interesting for ICOs. Why do they all like bounties? Because it doesn't take any funds in the first time. You can save a lot of money on marketing while you are starting ICO. After collecting funds, the don't need anymore in promotion.
Activity: 462
January 27, 2019, 06:14:35 PM
For me it is better way to participate in bounties, because in post bounty they pay listed tokens and as for me it is something valuable.
There aren't risk in such bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 27, 2019, 06:10:50 PM
Bounty campaign is a very important when it comes to promoting crypto projects.
Had it been it is not that important, then so many projects would not have demanded for it.
Then some have now come up with the habit of not appreciating bounty participants, by paying them their due tokens at the expected time.
When such happens, bounty hunters have now come up with the understanding on how to mare or cause the failure of the project.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 27, 2019, 04:39:37 PM
I think that may well be the case. Bounty hunters will be happy if they continue to pay, and for the project this method of advertising will also be better. However, it all depends on the amount that the project will allocate for this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 27, 2019, 03:45:17 PM
I like post-ICO bounties because they are conducted by projects that already raised money and will grow. so you have a chance to get a part of such project.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 27, 2019, 03:39:51 PM
I do not have a project that I would like to promote but as a bounty hunter, I have to admit that post ICO bounties is what my wet dreams are made of, I would love to participate in one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 02:55:50 PM
I think this is a good strategy for projects and an indicator of the attitude of the team to their product. Since after the ICO, the project also need to support, and spread the word about it, in order to attract attention and potential customers to the product. And a bounty campaign is the best option.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
January 27, 2019, 02:31:38 PM
I think this are the best type of Bounty to Participate in presently. Irrespective of the fact that we are still in bear market. Post-ICO's Bounty usually pay but the reward is also low but there is guarantee that they will pay irrespective of the time it will take.
Today, of all the bounty companies in which I participated, almost half paid for my work. In addition, yes, half of the coins that I have in my wallets do not have their value, too, most of them. K units only are traded on exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 27, 2019, 01:20:47 PM
The post ico bounties are good for project devs
The token is developing and trading has commenced while product is in constructions

But it is not profitable for bounty hunters at all
We are all at risk regarding value
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 27, 2019, 12:19:38 PM
I think this are the best type of Bounty to Participate in presently. Irrespective of the fact that we are still in bear market. Post-ICO's Bounty usually pay but the reward is also low but there is guarantee that they will pay irrespective of the time it will take.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 27, 2019, 11:30:43 AM
Post-ICO bounties usually pay very little because the company usually goes full power for the ICO, not after it.
Pages:
Jump to: