Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Pre-pre-ICOs? - page 3. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 31, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
There are lots of projects who launch their pre-pre-ico and highly advertise their product before they start their first stage of pre-ICO. Do you think it's justified?
Things are getting ridiculous in my opinion and this is why I am predicting a huge crash for altcoins and icos in particular, things are getting out of hand, this is very similar to what happened in the dot com bubble where there were companies raising tens of millions of dollars and anyone with a brain knew it was impossible for that business to get any profits and people still invested their money there, icos already had stages where you received bonuses depending on how early you invested, then they wanted you to go through KYC, then they added whitelists and now this, every day icos are making it easier my decision to walk away and to not invest in them anymore.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:58:37 AM
There are lots of projects who launch their pre-pre-ico and highly advertise their product before they start their first stage of pre-ICO. Do you think it's justified?
Pages:
Jump to: