Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Private Sale? - page 7. (Read 651 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
I like Private Sale. It is really great chance to earn a lot of money if you can find that kind of projects. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
What do you think about Private Sale?
Now the new ICOs attach importance to private sale. They sell to big investors secretly. A small amount is left for Ico. The remaining amount is selling out. As such, there is an extreme hype in people like us. Quarkchain, for example.
I think they make hype like this. After selling a small amount at Ico, it is going to the market x3 x4. And those who buy in private sale sell at these prices.
I do not like projects that do this. I totally think they are doing it to attract big investors. Because big investors are investing between 1000-5000 eth in one go.
Projects like this are just focusing to make huge money easily and not really focusing on how they can improve their project and how they can implement it to real world and solve a problem. Their priority is to convince huge investors to pump their token. New altcoins nowadays are just like this, they have no real uses so they are just focusing on how the price will go up and moat altcoins are just for trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Sometimes they need to do that for initial funding. As well, initially no one is yet believing in a particular project so they will deal with private indiividuals first, afterwhich they have a basis for public sale that private investors believed in their idea, and so so the public can. Sadly sales are given at lower price, why? They might say, they are the firat believers of the roject who are willing to take so much risks at the beginning so they deserve the much returns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
Now the new ICOs attach importance to private sale. They sell to big investors secretly. A small amount is left for Ico. The remaining amount is selling out. As such, there is an extreme hype in people like us. Quarkchain, for example.
I think they make hype like this. After selling a small amount at Ico, it is going to the market x3 x4. And those who buy in private sale sell at these prices.
I do not like projects that do this. I totally think they are doing it to attract big investors. Because big investors are investing between 1000-5000 eth in one go.

They do that because at the end of the ICO, the price depends on the private investor. They can create x 5 x 6 or higher, because when you go to trading platforms, the price depends on many big investors. Later, the project owners could sell some of their coins. That is my thought, as I participated in previous projects
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
June 03, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: