Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Rainmeeter - AWESOME SKIN for Windows - page 2. (Read 3475 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Wow that looks pretty neat actually, i will look into it later, when i have less to do.

So, you supposedly have too much to do right now, but you're browsing the bitcointalk forums. Hmm, something seems amiss.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Wow that looks pretty neat actually, i will look into it later, when i have less to do.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It does look good, but one must ask himself this: if I've been using a basic theme/skin am I really going to need all of that?
The answer is no.  Wink

Actually, the monitoring is awesome. Having live RSS feeds going on the side as well as network monitoring stuff. It's perfect for a NOC user, or someone that monitors multiple systems.
I've had similar skins before, then I realized that I had become even more lazy with them.
Someone with multiple monitors, I could understand.
legendary
It does look good, but one must ask himself this: if I've been using a basic theme/skin am I really going to need all of that?
The answer is no.  Wink

Actually, the monitoring is awesome. Having live RSS feeds going on the side as well as network monitoring stuff. It's perfect for a NOC user, or someone that monitors multiple systems.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
The answer is no.  Wink
legendary
Rainmeter is awesome but i turn it off when i'm gaming, i need all that precious ram. haha  Grin

What? Are you trying to game with like 1 GB of memory or something? The most ram intensive game I've ever played was PA, but only on systems with a bunch of planets, and literally thousands of units. That game only took ~5.1 GB of memory. Most basic systems have 8 GB of RAM now-a-days.

Rainmeter was pretty fun for a while, just took way too long to get a decent setup using it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Rainmeter is awesome but i turn it off when i'm gaming, i need all that precious ram. haha  Grin
Activity: 23
Nice , post me a pic of ur creation desktop , I will make 1 soon with mine , just need to tweak it a bit more.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I used to use Hoverdesk a while back and that was okay as shell replacements go, but seems to have disappeared off the face of the web now.  This one looks like it has much more depth to it, so might give it a go at some point if I find the time.
Yep and they are totally customizable , you can make your own dream desktop come to life

The most beautiful thing is that you can load as many gadgets as you want until you are satisfied with your "command center" Cheesy

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/299/d/8/tech_x_2_0_by_azrael4-d5j0h10.jpg
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Those look like pretty cool skins.

I downloaded rainmeter once but I never really got anything interesting going with it.

The rss feeds there are pretty cool.
Go Go Reply`s

I stumbled upon this very good themes that can add to your existing desktop theme
First you must install Rainmeeter(google it) witch is the program for loading skins

Then you can have something like this ( rainmeeter tech skin + teal+neon ring):

http://customize.org/thumbnails/larger/101169.jpg

OR THIS :

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/214/3/8/remix_tech_desk_for_rainmeter_by_hush3r-d42g3t0.png

ETC...
Pages:
Jump to: