Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about REBL ? - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
Be patient. Dev working hard to develop own blockchain. I'm one of the happy airdrop receivers. I really admire the way they did airdrop for community. Hopefully we will see some progress this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
REBL isn't doing bad. I hope it doesn't become a shit coin. It trading quite well now. Price doesn't fall too much
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
REBl team is working very hard. I like the team and their project. They will burn tokens on 14th of February. We can see significant rise on the price of REBL. I still hold my rebl coins and I will hold them at least one year. We can see $1 in 6 months.

one dollar would be great, but we will see. in my opinion it's too optimistic :-) however, the token burn is definitly a good decision and a step in the right direction.
by the way, does anyone know ho much tokkens will be burned on 14th of february?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
January 23, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
REBl team is working very hard. I like the team and their project. They will burn tokens on 14th of February. We can see significant rise on the price of REBL. I still hold my rebl coins and I will hold them at least one year. We can see $1 in 6 months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 23, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
REBL is a promissing project. I've got some coins from the airdrop and clain new coins every 30 days.
I won't sell before the price hits 1$.

I have some REBLs. Do you really think that the price could be 1$?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
REBL is a promissing project. I've got some coins from the airdrop and clain new coins every 30 days.
I won't sell before the price hits 1$.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
I found REBL from this forum. But unfortunately the main thread was deleted for unknown reason. I love the community. They are very fast and humble. I think REBL was the biggest airdrop so far.
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
The good thing about REBL is that they have a stable prise and a stable volume (around 1mln is not rly high but still enough to exchange money fast if needed). The token is not pumped right now so it is also a good sign. Most volume is concentrated on Bit-z exchange which is unknown for me but it seems fine at the first sight. I think that with a decent promotion and a new listings it may grow.
Activity: 1078
January 20, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
I got some REBL tokens for the Airdrop. At the moment they are not very expensive, but I like the project. It has really promising Roadmap, so I think it will grow this year.
Merit: 141
January 20, 2018, 03:35:53 AM
Since I have already been tracking Rebellion for some time and I even wore their signature for a short period, I can claim it is a valid project. It had a nice airdrop as well and coin is already worth something. I expect a lot of good developments coming from this one. So far they were keeping with their roadmap, you can find it here: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-roadmap/.

Currently it is cheap and if you compare their total supply with some of the top coins and their value, you can note that there is a lot of room for progress. But as with any it can go down if something bad happens, always keep that in mind and be careful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 03:00:36 AM
I find REBL to be a very good project showing how an airdropped-based one should be done. They have a very good dev and management team who has the right vision as to what to do and how to achieve what they want. I am sure that right now many recipients of the airdrops must be elated to know that what they freely received got already some value and with this good team I am sure it will continue to climb. We are hoping that REB will be the model of a good airdrop cryptocurrency that eventually got so valuable.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:54:29 AM
REBL is the right time to invest right now it is officially listed on Bit Z. Happy trading guys

You should invest now when it's cheap!!
Activity: 476
January 11, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
REBL is the right time to invest right now it is officially listed on Bit Z. Happy trading guys
Pages:
Jump to: