Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Siacoin? - page 3. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 10, 2019, 03:07:12 PM
I had Siacoin before, I purchased it because of Hype it was on top 100, if I was not mistaken.  It was very famous along with Golem. Then, crypto went South however Siacoin does not die and the team still working hard on it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 10, 2019, 02:56:26 PM
Siacoin is a Cloud storage platform that is surely popular back when the cloud is just fresh and popular, And knowing this coin I guess there are a hidden potential for  
These coin but I never encourage anyone that are here to buy this coin, Because it is really a 50/50 chance for you to make a profit with it, but surely make an investment if you truly in it, but a number of Altcoins will sure not progress so just make a portfolio and well it is up to you if you still wants to cotinue with the glass,
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
July 10, 2019, 02:44:49 PM
Shitcoin.

They just get the fomo by all trader/shilling a years ago, I really remember went some group make a shilling/fomo only for their investment more grown. They buying around 20-40 gwei and make a statement for the pump at Indodax exchange, a lot of people already falling on this. Went we ask at that person/group he already not hold SCC.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
July 10, 2019, 01:46:28 PM
they have a good idea, started to follow them in 2017 but i would not recommend to buy those coin, you will get depressed.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 10:58:30 AM
Siacoin is one of the well-known coin but from last couple of years, it continues to fall below. Do you think it has fallen too far below and now its time to bounce back? or there is no future for the coin.
It was one of the coin has much expectation in the year 2018 to oom but the market in 2018 was too bearish so it might affected the sia con as well.I don't think it could be a shit coin like others but once it fell too much the chances of recovery is pretty less.

siacoin is not a shitcoin, why? because this coin still stand at the TOP 100 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap
and for sure this coin will growing soon my friend
Activity: 2422
Merit: 265
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 05, 2019, 01:37:08 PM
Siacoin is one of the well-known coin but from last couple of years, it continues to fall below. Do you think it has fallen too far below and now its time to bounce back? or there is no future for the coin.
It was one of the coin has much expectation in the year 2018 to oom but the market in 2018 was too bearish so it might affected the sia con as well.I don't think it could be a shit coin like others but once it fell too much the chances of recovery is pretty less.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 05, 2019, 12:54:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: