Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Stellar (XLM)? - page 6. (Read 24263 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
I know the corporation is behind a very large Stellar, a corporation in the information technology field in China, as you know most Chinese corporations are a lot of money, and that is the advantage of stellar so with other altcoin
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Stellar is one of my favs and i expected it to be 1usd by the end of 2018 but the bear market has been so intense that no altcoins can fight it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
Stellar is starting to rise and many ico are using the Stellar platform, so the progress here is pretty good. Even though it has a little crawling value but its future gives good hope.

In my opinion, Stellar will be among the gainers when the market starts its bull run. I have been holding this altcoin for a long time as I trust it. This is the video that will help you to understand if it is cool or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ15kiFl9kE
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
In the top 15 only XLM and NEM are priced less than 1$
Do you think stellar will rise to 1$ by 2018?

I think Stellar is an excellent, technological coin. I keep her in my briefcase and I think her fate awaits ripple. By the end of the year, a good growth is possible and can be above $ 1.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Stellar (XLM) is on the move. The sixth leading crypto coin has surged a rough 7% over the last 24 hours. Along the way, Stellar also hit a cool $3.18 million in volume transaction.
For crypto bears who fear the landscape of cryptocurrency- present and future- entrepreneur and Bitcoin (BTC) advocate Charlie Shrem has some bullish insights to share.
I believe Stellar will hit 1$ sooner or later. Maybe not this year but 2019 for sure
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 08:18:26 PM
Stellar is a great token offering the developing system, platform, and also technology. This coin has good volume as shown on the coinmarketcap. Although the price rate is still around $0.228475 per coin, it has good value. Moreover, now, Stellar has been offering the new features and ways to promote this coin for more benefits.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 08:17:26 PM
Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
I think Stellar  is a hard fork of Ripple XRP, which makes it really similar to Ripple only it doesn’t just work for the banks but also for the people too. Stellar is an active project that has a bright future, at least judging by its partnerships with big players.
Activity: 28
August 29, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
I think it is a very promising cryptocurrency. XLM has a lot of points. It is worth investing in it. It is developed on the platform of creating coin purses. I believe that investing in it will surprise you.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 08:05:39 PM
Stellar Lumens are one of the most promising tokens very similar to Ripple but with better and robust backing of IBM and KlickEx.Stellar is one of the top 10 cryptocurrency. So many people are investing in stellar. I believe it is the right time to invest in Stellar Lumen.I think For Stellar to reach a price of $5 is pretty much feasible by 2018 December.
Activity: 114
August 29, 2018, 07:51:28 PM
Stellar is a promising cryptocurrency. It is in the top 10 in terms of capitalization, which is a very attractive option for investment in the future. Also, the developers of this crypto currency took care of the reliability of the filling of the platform itself: this platform will provide an opportunity to conveniently convert currencies, which is beneficial in further trading on the exchange.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
I strongly believe in Stellar.
the thing that makes me believe is that the platform is increasingly being used by some ICOs. as well as the speed of transactions and the low cost of being an added value for XLM
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
Stellar has a lot to offer and hold still (comparing to others of course) in the crypto crash in early 2018. I like the tech behind it and investors who buys in this levels can earn a lot.
Activity: 45
August 18, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
This is the thing that I consider Stellar. I am as of now put so remember that. Alike NEO at the beginning times, it has heaps of potential and does not have a lot of utility at the present minute. I am contributed to a great extent because of FairX and I cherish the ICO stage being based on it. Regardless of whether it comes up short or not, I have confidence in the undertaking and I trust it will develop exponentially in the event that it is fruitful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:57:22 AM
Stellar is starting to rise and many ico are using the Stellar platform, so the progress here is pretty good. Even though it has a little crawling value but its future gives good hope.
Activity: 46
August 09, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Undoubtedly this is a promising cryptocurrency. And she'll make herself known. The one who will invest in it, then in the future will feel the real impact, and accordingly will not regret their initial actions.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
XLM - I think it is quite potential!
XLM has many advantages, it develops under the platform of creating a purse for coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
Just today, XLM got to $0.3, which means that it still has the tendency to get to the ATH that was has sometimes January this year. XLM is a very good coin with great potentials. As a matter of fact, i have invested into it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 658
People think other coins are more valuable. Are they correct? It is all speculation, but given the progress and vision of XLM, it is a no brainer choice for XLM in the future.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I don't have enough hope in Steller, it's a kind of overrated to me. I will never trade stellar. But XLM is a good coin, But it is tough to make good profits through XLM. This is a long hold type of coin.
Pages:
Jump to: