Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about stopping crypto trading or stock trading on Twitter? - page 2. (Read 138 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
I am one who has learned about some intricacies as concerns trading from reading whale alerts/signals on some social media sites, but mostly on Twitter.  I have grown to accept it as a great social site until its sale or do I call it change of ownership, and now, with a redesign of its logo to just, 'x' by its owner, Elon Musk.
He has also in addition to having the logo redesigned, opted for new policies that would see the social media site Twitter, stop crypto trading or stock trading on the social site. What do you think about the move ?

Also, I am asking this simple questions to know if any one has an idea about whale alerts/signals on the social media site stopping too?

What do you think about stopping crypto trading or stock trading on Twitter?

Its Elons site or ownership and on whatever things that he would be planning in his own company then there's nothing we can do on what are the rules and changes that he would really be imposing into Twitter/X
and there's nothing we can do but to deal with it. Other approach of people? Of course they would really be finding place on which they could freely be able to give out those trading related or investment related kind of post or those signals like whale alerts or something. We dont know on whats on the mind of Elon if he would really be deciding about on stopping these kind of post or this kind of approach.
We dont actually know on how their brain works and what are the ideas and reasoning that storming out inside on which it would really be leading out with those kind of odd decisions and other approach which is something that shouldn't really be happening but well this is something that a possibility could happen specially if the owner of said platform would really be making out decisions something like this.
People would really be hoping out on other platforms on which they would really be able to see these alerts and mostly this would really be on messaging apps or other socmed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am one who has learned about some intricacies as concerns trading from reading whale alerts/signals on some social media sites, but mostly on Twitter.  I have grown to accept it as a great social site until its sale or do I call it change of ownership, and now, with a redesign of its logo to just, 'x' by its owner, Elon Musk.
He has also in addition to having the logo redesigned, opted for new policies that would see the social media site Twitter, stop crypto trading or stock trading on the social site. What do you think about the move ?

Also, I am asking this simple questions to know if any one has an idea about whale alerts/signals on the social media site stopping too?

What do you think about stopping crypto trading or stock trading on Twitter?
Pages:
Jump to: