Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about terrorism?..I mean, will it ever end? - page 6. (Read 3038 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
I am a citizen of the Philippines, specifically in Mindanao group of island. This Maute Group(an alleged ally of ISIS) is terrorizing one of the city here in Mindanao and just started a war against the Philippine Army. Now, If these group will be successful, we would be like Syria. I wanna hear your opinions about these guys. thanks.

The issue of terrorism is something that if it will end will take a long time because the cause of it to the best if my knowledge is fundamental which is going back to the basics of the teachings people get to engage in it in the first place because at the point where people have the thinking that they can fight against the forces of government with all the arms and ammunitions in the armoury of a country, and they are ready to die to achieve that, then its no longer a child's play. In this case, since its fairly new in Philippines, if its cut off immediately to the root, it will take a while before they regroup and enlightment on the part of government so that people won't go back to join under the guise of  fighting injustice.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
I am a citizen of the Philippines, specifically in Mindanao group of island. This Maute Group(an alleged ally of ISIS) is terrorizing one of the city here in Mindanao and just started a war against the Philippine Army. Now, If these group will be successful, we would be like Syria. I wanna hear your opinions about these guys. thanks.

Religions were the primary reason for most terrorist attacks in human history.  

Eliminate religions and you eliminate terrorism. Well, most of it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If these group will be successful, we would be like Syria. I wanna hear your opinions about these guys. thanks.

They won't be! Most of the time these groups succeed because of a lack of strong leadership to oppose them. You have the right man for the job - Rodrigo Duterte. Aside from the occasional terrorist attack with several civilian casualties they can't hope to achieve much more.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wouldn't worry as much. You'll never be in quite the mess Syria is in, since Syria is a crossing point for the interests of too many countries. Not only there's easy access for jihadists from all over the world to get there, but also Russia has military bases, which automatically makes the US want to topple over the Syrian government by civil war and the Russians willing to support Assad to protect their interests.

The Philippines are island located, which means it will be harder for terrorists to receive reinforcements. Also no Russian bases are present, so no motive for conflict there either.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

With the martial law in effect in Mindanao the terror brought by this terrorist group will be put to end. The whole island of mindanao is in lockdown to avoid the terrorist going out. This is a special strategy so that the terrorist cannot escape and cannot regroup and strengthen its number and power. The only negative impact of this kind of anti-terrorism activities is that people will have to suffer so that they can enjoy peace and safety in a long run.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
Pages:
Jump to: