Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the 24-year-old does not have love first? - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don;t care about love no more . im 24 and  off with it.
Activity: 154
same with me , cause i think some people just cant find love.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
haha , i think you should enjoy it when you are still single . Because  love can not rush , just keep calm and be yourself ,  You will find your lover soon . Good luck
Activity: 224
Be patient you will find love with time and search
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I am not so interested in love, after I lost my girlfriend  Undecided Undecided I am very disappointed with all that
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
I am also 20 years old, but in my lifetime, I have not felt dating, I often have feelings for someone but can not afford to express it.
Activity: 51
every person must have the first love only they will never know when that love will appear, I have my first love when I am 17 years old, and hope you find your first love as soon as possible
Activity: 185
 Don`t worry, there are plenty of things that you can focus on instead of love.
And also Im pretty sure that you`ll find the one, but it might take some time. Its fine and its Ok that you dont have one yet.
Activity: 13
Exactly and yes like that my current state, but I do not matter because the important is not the first love but the last love,
Activity: 210

I am 24 years old and still have no first love: ((maybe I'm too bad, I'm not good, is there anyone like me?  Sad Sad

LOL Im not even got insecured that I am 29 years of age but still havent tried getting into relationship.Its not a game for me.Its better to wait for a perfect time to a perfect person rather than in a hurry but it ends up broken.Just wait for the right time and for sure right person will come.
Activity: 69
Don't worry, there are still many people in this world who have age over 24 years but still do not have a partner. you are not the only one who experienced this. Be patient and self-introspective, close to god, maybe this time god is testing how much patience you are. you must pray to be reunited with your soul mate, in addition to praying you must also take concrete action to achieve it.
Activity: 39

I am 24 years old and still have no first love: ((maybe I'm too bad, I'm not good, is there anyone like me?  Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: