Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current ETH price? - page 8. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 09, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Need to see more of bitcoin to recover so ETH can recover as well.

You see on how this market is full of speculations and though its hurting a lot of people with such drops still hope and encouragement is coming. This isn't an abnormal price for Ethereum, we are not used to see it any lower price but we all want to see it pump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price
to be honest, i feel sad im the price of the ethereum and got shocked. but we don't do anything in a situation like this. when the market have a problem and when the botcoin is affected. expect that the all alternative coins would dropping. the only thing we do is just wait for rising up again. holding
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price
Pages:
Jump to: