Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market? - page 3. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Yes for sure everyone is waiting for the big news of SEC approving the big institutions to invest in crypto currency and the ruling is expect to happen in August and if that turn to be positive, Guys! we all will go to the moon instantly. Let's keep hopes alive, a lot is happening underground in crypto world only the smart eyes can see it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Q4 is fast approaching and it has been predicted that by the end of the year crypto market will be bullish. No one can really predict crypto values but as you can see right now, the crypto market is slowly recovering from bloodbath hoping this will continue to climb up slowly. We should take advantage buying promising altcoins for future profit in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
At present, the whole market is short of funds, so this is a terrible thing.
So that's probably going to cause most of the tokens to keep going down, and I think the bear market is still going down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I agree with you, there has been some great new about crypto in the past weeks and those news is actually what we need right now so that it will attract more investors into the crypto space.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
What do you think about the current trends in the crypto market? It seems to me that there will soon be a big push up and we will finally see a significant increase in the capitalization of the crypto-market. I read that more and more countries are beginning to turn their attention to the blockchain and want to integrate it into their economies, thereby entering the new global economy  (NGE) by themselves!
Pages:
Jump to: