Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the decentralized exchanges? Any good or bad experience? - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Decentralized exchange is what is required in these current market. It is safer and better to trade on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
When referring to decentralized Bitcoin, it must also be decentralized to be more secure as well as other Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, of course, most of me do not like centralized controls such as banks that charge more and different interest rates.

This is a very advanced breakthrough for the future taking full control of the value of our assets, preventing fraud, I don't have a big problem with centralized exchange, decentralized exchange is really needed for a more real and decentralized future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
I have been checking https://bisq.network/ but they remove currencies that have low traffic.
What the point then? These exchanges are the obvious choices for the ones who cannot be listed on Binance.
Choosing the coin that can be listed or not, is not what I would call decentralized management!

But how Binance will make money, if it is decentralized?

With the trading fees. Decentralized exchanges, like centralized exchanges, charge trading fees to both makers and takers. Surely the profits they will get with this exchange will be lower than those they currently get with their centralized exchange, but it will still be quite profitable since in the near future there will be a great demand for decentralized exchanges and Binance, thanks to its name and user base, will attract a large amount of users.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

With the trading fees. Decentralized exchanges, like centralized exchanges, charge trading fees to both makers and takers. Surely the profits they will get with this exchange will be lower than those they currently get with their centralized exchange, but it will still be quite profitable since in the near future there will be a great demand for decentralized exchanges and Binance, thanks to its name and user base, will attract a large amount of users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I see any trading floor. Each trading platform has its own features and features. It gives the community absolute trust. Just meet the user requirements, it is fast transaction, limited transaction fees. This is what most investors want. The trading floor has been doing well.
Activity: 504
What do you think about the decentralized exchanges?

I prefer trading on decentralized exchanges rather than on centralized ones, because I have the full control over my traded assets there. It gives the traders the power to run their own funds, unlike with centralized exchanges. Also, the fees is pretty competitive on DEX than that of the centralized ones. It's also more secured to trade there, because I own the key to my entry and exit, unlike with centralized exchanges which keep your deposited assets in their assigned wallets. Centralized exchanges also are prone to bankcruptcy. Many exchanges of such type closed after alleged claims of hacking (which we really do not know how true), where the pitiful traders didn't get the chance to withdraw their funds anymore. Afterall, the very heart of cryptocurrency is decentralization, so it shouldn't live under the helmet of centralized exchanges.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/guides/what-is-a-decentralized-exchange/

What do you think about the decentralized exchanges? Any good or bad experience to share? Are they going to replace the centralized exchange in the future?

Decentralised medium is the best way to evolve with your bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Please be patient and invest the better fund on trading playform that too invest on good coins you will be able to make decent money as a income.

Centralized coins will not good for investment and this form of exchange also not good.

Cryptocurrency exchanges should be decentralized, we are using decentralized cryptocurrencies so using a decentralized exchange is very applicable.

Any good or bad experience to share?
So far I had good experience and never felt that I'm unsafe and uncomfortable.

Are they going to replace the centralized exchange in the future?
I think so and this is why Binance is developing it.
Binance Offers First Look At Planned Decentralized Crypto Exchange
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Cryptocurrency exchanges should be decentralized, we are using decentralized cryptocurrencies so using a decentralized exchange is very applicable.

Any good or bad experience to share?
So far I had good experience and never felt that I'm unsafe and uncomfortable.

Are they going to replace the centralized exchange in the future?
I think so and this is why Binance is developing it.
Binance Offers First Look At Planned Decentralized Crypto Exchange
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
The biggest benefit of diversified trading is that it won't go bankrupt because of coin losses or scams, and the benefit of centralized trading is that you can maximize your profits!
Activity: 252
https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/guides/what-is-a-decentralized-exchange/

What do you think about the decentralized exchanges? Any good or bad experience to share? Are they going to replace the centralized exchange in the future?

I love decentralized exchanges and I believe that they are the future. They should be used in crypto-currencies because crypto-currencies and centralized exchanges are incompatible. The only reason that decentralized exchanges are not so popular is the volume of trades.

Pages:
Jump to: