Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about the few days deep - page 8. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
February 24, 2021, 01:11:23 PM
This is very bad time for all Cryptocurrency traders and for all investors, we know that on this time all altcoins price has very dump and already my portfolio has 50% from main balance,  i don’t know that when it will recover and i think now bitcoin's price will stable.            
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Sinjokubhi
February 24, 2021, 01:10:32 PM
Simply put, the current growth of crypto has become quite significant, so when a fall in the market occurs, we all panic between returning or stagnating and falling even more. that is the trap the whales set on small traders like us. not only you, personally I also like that. However, instead of seeing the red conditions going on, I better not visit the market for a while. because it will affect me mentally. Well, you are right about the panic that happened, but in the crypto industry things can change in unexpected times.

I chose not to visit the market, and always believed that after red there would be green. it's already a cycle. the most important thing is that we are right in choosing crypto.

I agree with his opinion, seeing the market when conditions are not good makes us mentally down. That is their tactic to lure us into selling our coins immediately, where we are faced with falling prices for quite a long time. So that we immediately sell it in fast time. This happens almost often, we panic and immediately sell the coin, because the chart shows the number of continuous decrease and after selling it the market price returns to normal in the next few days. Finally, we regret that we sold the coin at a loss, even though not much of our funds were lost, the feeling of regret is definitely there.

As he said, the condition of the market price does not always decrease (red), there will be a time when the price returns to normal, it's just their game that makes us panic and lose some of our funds. Indeed, patience is the key, that's where our patience is tested. Not only our patience, thoroughness and persistence in reading market prices are also tested there, it's just how we respond and make decisions with confidence in ourselves. Someone's emotions will definitely be disturbed if they see the numbers that keep getting red and the price of the coins decreases, if we just focus on that, we will only be consumed by the panic of the problem. It is not easy to control our own emotions, even experienced people sometimes still experience the same mistakes as you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 24, 2021, 12:56:28 PM

The dip was real. Like the ones who waited for this dip I too was looking for this opportunity, the only difference is that I have not bought some BTC nor tokens because I thought it will continue to dip for the whole week.  One chance to buy the dip of ADA for as low as $0.80, that's how low it went yesterday.

What I think of it is that the good traders got the easy money well compare to the ones who overly analyze the dip.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
February 24, 2021, 12:19:26 PM
Ask yourself: are the assets you're buying actually 'investments'? Because when you invest, you hold that certain asset for longer amounts of time. An investment isn't something you just immediately sell the moment it drops a few points.

As for more dips, no one knows. But tell you what: bitcoin has been the best investment you can make since the past decade. But was it's price chart just a straight upward trend in 10 years? Hell no. There was always price drops, even as big as 70%-90%. If you can't handle price drops, then 'investing' isn't for you.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
February 24, 2021, 11:49:05 AM
that is the trap the whales set on small traders like us. not only you, personally I also like that. However, instead of seeing the red conditions going on, I better not visit the market for a while.

it is not really easy sir, the whales are really drilling small traders and for us to overcome it to fund our account and have more funds so that if there is any deep we don't have to panic about the market.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
February 24, 2021, 11:21:09 AM
I noticed the recent deep generally affected most of the ALT coin within 48 hrs turning Red. i bought EOS at $5.2 but i was panic to sell reason because most of my assets was greatly at loose and i couldn't bear the pain so i have to sell off most them to be able to secure them, not too long the market changes direction again and already i have lost most of my investment.

Do we expect another deep soon?
what is your intake, please be free to drop your comments.
I think you should never ever sell at a dump. Market doesn't goes down like 30% in a day. If it goes 30% down there will surely be a 15% retracement back on the upside. Try to sell on this upside retracement always. Same is the case when it comes to buying Don't buy in FoMo let the market settle the dusts and buy on the next retracement. I saw the market falling until 47 but didn't sell then the market went back to 52k and I comfortably sold everything at this point and now we are back to 49 range. Ideally I expect market to show a leg down till 40k before it moves back up.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
February 24, 2021, 11:10:50 AM
Simply put, the current growth of crypto has become quite significant, so when a fall in the market occurs, we all panic between returning or stagnating and falling even more. that is the trap the whales set on small traders like us. not only you, personally I also like that. However, instead of seeing the red conditions going on, I better not visit the market for a while. because it will affect me mentally. Well, you are right about the panic that happened, but in the crypto industry things can change in unexpected times.

I chose not to visit the market, and always believed that after red there would be green. it's already a cycle. the most important thing is that we are right in choosing crypto.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
February 24, 2021, 10:51:28 AM
I noticed the recent deep generally affected most of the ALT coin within 48 hrs turning Red. i bought EOS at $5.2 but i was panic to sell reason because most of my assets was greatly at loose and i couldn't bear the pain so i have to sell off most them to be able to secure them, not too long the market changes direction again and already i have lost most of my investment.

Do we expect another deep soon?
what is your intake, please be free to drop your comments.
Pages:
Jump to: