Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the future of Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bitcoin may be the leader of digital money!
Activity: 182
I think BTC is going to "hit the world" why? Cause today is digital era. Everything today is slowly move to "virtual". Years ago people read news from a paper, nowadays people can read news from internet thats also virtual.
Activity: 112
As technology advances, it is inevitable that banknotes will rise, and the result of banknotes will be more frequent use of electronic money. Bitcoin will definitely have a place in the future. One of the most important is the electronic currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 23
Hello, I am new with bitcoin. What do I think about the future of bitcoin? I Think people nowadays knows about bitcoin so probably the demand of it will increase, and some who have registered on it will make bitcoin as a source for investments and trade for selling and buying of goods or products.
bitcoin is one of the latest currency variants. therefore, people still have difficulty in using bitcoin, although in recent years the development of bitcoin has been so fast.
I hope on the future this currency can improve people's lives and make trading more efficient and easy.
Activity: 72
Well base on what i've seen on this site/group most replys from pro's/experienced people  about the same question has the same thoughts.
Bitcoin or Altcoins is extremely volatile, there is no assurance that it will keep rising as what other people thought so.
so i guess its safe to say that it's much better for us not to set so much expectation for it instead why dont we just try to learn on how to adjust each days/months/years changes that might happen and so then after 10 years we can still manage to ride the waves weather its Big or not.
Activity: 8
Best time to invest in Bitcoins was until the beginning of 2017 and to sell it before mid-2018 to play safe and make money.
Not everyone on this planet can be rich at the same time. It is usually a bubble when lower-middle class start investing in something and make money without studying the market.
Activity: 3
very few countries allow transaction in bitcoin as the government do not get any vat from it. So if this problem is solved then probably the future of the bitcoin is very much secure!
Activity: 126
If other factors, such as emerging rivals, regulation and global expansion, are taken into account, bitcoin will be more likely to exist than other undurable innovations.
Activity: 16
It will surprise the world!
Activity: 98
Hello, I am new with bitcoin. What do I think about the future of bitcoin? I Think people nowadays knows about bitcoin so probably the demand of it will increase, and some who have registered on it will make bitcoin as a source for investments and trade for selling and buying of goods or products.
Activity: 51
Now there are few people know about Bitcoin so what do you think about the future of Bitcoin in next 10 years bros?
Pages:
Jump to: