Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the HUSD? - page 2. (Read 141 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
Huobi Global launched the HUSD on October 22. They said it was the solution for the Stablecoins. How do you rate it?
Until they can prove if that was backed by real dollar through doin some audits and i will believe if that will become the real solution to the stable coins. Lack of transparency and most of the stable coins are facing this problem. Most of them are manipulating their supply. I don't even see a stable coin that publishes the audit to the public.
I understand what you are worried about. However, HUSD is not a stablecoin, it is simply a co-intermediate for stablecoins
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 29, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
Huobi Global launched the HUSD on October 22. They said it was the solution for the Stablecoins. How do you rate it?
Until they can prove if that was backed by real dollar through doin some audits and i will believe if that will become the real solution to the stable coins. Lack of transparency and most of the stable coins are facing this problem. Most of them are manipulating their supply. I don't even see a stable coin that publishes the audit to the public.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: