Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the LTC - page 2. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 22, 2017, 04:42:58 AM
Well based on trading history litcoin have a potential to increase up to 50%.
that's my guess only and also that's what my friends told me too.  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 22, 2017, 04:41:37 AM
I guess ltc is a dead coin at this moment because it not pumping at all but i guess we can still invest in this coin for a time right now and i guess it the right time because it is in a low price and that litecoin price is not pumping not still going up and down so still a investment.
I would like to hear more please, when you proclaim something is dead at least give us some references. We all are blind and we don't se this.
I only can tell you LTC has 1986 BTC's volume of trade only on Bittrex, and you call this one dead? I won't even bother to talk about hash rate, difficulty, accumulation, LN...I don't see point when this is dead and abandoned coin..
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
May 22, 2017, 04:36:11 AM
I guess ltc is a dead coin at this moment because it not pumping at all but i guess we can still invest in this coin for a time right now and i guess it the right time because it is in a low price and that litecoin price is not pumping not still going up and down so still a investment.

What do you mean low price? Its up like 400%. Nobody buying and sells stacked to the roof. wake up
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 22, 2017, 04:28:52 AM
Activity: 560
May 22, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
I actually thought LTC would be breaking new highs by now together with Bitcoin.  Sadly it's not, as I hold some.  But we'll see what develops.  If the scaling debate goes on for longer in Bitcoin, I think it's to Litecoin's advantage.

Does anyone know any new developments on Lightning for LTC or if they already started coding it?
I believe LTC will first come up with Lightning network, Bitcoin is too slow with very important decisions, so this will be advantage for LTC. This could be next highest height for our beloved LTC. But as always news and announcements are crucial for pumping, so be ready thing are happening very fast. Current status is less important for price at the moment.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
May 22, 2017, 04:00:29 AM
Looking at growing bluff around bitcoin txn cost&time, LTC might have a good chance to gain on micropayment markets especially in asia. It'll take time no doubt.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 22, 2017, 03:24:48 AM
I thought LN smart contracts and anon were all upcoming features through Segwit? All the Segwit devs would go back to working on BTC?
so right,it's worth to invest
I am waiting a lower price
May 22, 2017, 02:22:18 AM
I thought LN smart contracts and anon were all upcoming features through Segwit? All the Segwit devs would go back to working on BTC?
Activity: 308
May 22, 2017, 02:19:09 AM
I actually thought LTC would be breaking new highs by now together with Bitcoin.  Sadly it's not, as I hold some.  But we'll see what develops.  If the scaling debate goes on for longer in Bitcoin, I think it's to Litecoin's advantage.

Does anyone know any new developments on Lightning for LTC or if they already started coding it?
The lighting of LTC is an advantage to provide a fast pay,BTC is suitable to as a investment but not a pay way
I am worried that LTC would be weed out if it's no any banks or financial institutions to support
May 22, 2017, 02:18:52 AM
On reddit there is rumors that Segwit is a done deal with Bitcoin. So then what good would LTC be?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 22, 2017, 02:10:41 AM

Activity: 308
May 22, 2017, 02:06:54 AM
As we know,LTC is a tall price in market. Do you think it will raise more in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: