Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about these altcoins for long term investment - page 3. (Read 1885 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Out of those you listed the only one i would potentially hold would be nxt. Doge although being the joke of cryptos its a pretty solid coin, I just wouldnt expect the price to rise any further than where its at. Everyone hopes to get in on the next coin to go moonwards, reddcoin i dont know much about other than its some socialnetwork coin so maybe it could hit it big?? Civic i just fail to see where its value comes from.
I appreciate your honesty, I also have hope that nxt will go big within a period of a few years. With dogecoin and reddcoin I was just trying my luck, I love the solid part on dogecoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
i cant see waves or stratis buy you say it is long term :/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
For the past few days, I have been investing in some altcoins, I managed to invest in civic, nxt, dogecoin,reddcoin, and I am willing to hold these coins for a few years from now. I just hope that I will benefit from all the investments I have made so far.

Holding of cryptocurrencies with potential is a great form of investment. No doubt, you list includes some good names. But where people loose is "patience".
Continuous checking of rates and charts everyday panic the investor. The daily up/downs force investors to sell off his investment immaturely.
So be patient and don't panic if coin looses value in future. Patience is always rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Out of those you listed the only one i would potentially hold would be nxt. Doge although being the joke of cryptos its a pretty solid coin, I just wouldnt expect the price to rise any further than where its at. Everyone hopes to get in on the next coin to go moonwards, reddcoin i dont know much about other than its some socialnetwork coin so maybe it could hit it big?? Civic i just fail to see where its value comes from.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
HODL! There is always hope.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
For the past few days, I have been investing in some altcoins, I managed to invest in civic, nxt, dogecoin,reddcoin, and I am willing to hold these coins for a few years from now. I just hope that I will benefit from all the investments I have made so far.
Pages:
Jump to: