Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about these coins? - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 21, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Hello, I want to pick 10 coins of these ones to invest in so I am looking to know your opinions about them. You can arrange them descending from the most potential one to increase in price to the least one:

ADA, XEM, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, SNT, ARDR, BTS, ZRX, DGB, NXC, BNT, BNB, SUB, STEEM, VEN, POWR, XRP and XLM

IOTA, ZRX, BNB, XRP, XLM are 5 altcoin I think have the most potential because 5 altcoin plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market and it has created a new revolution in this market. In 2018, I think the trend of 5 altcoin will increase and may be very high prices
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
ADA, XEM, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, SNT, ARDR, BTS, ZRX, DGB, NXC, BNT, BNB, SUB, STEEM, VEN, POWR, XRP and XLM

ADA has already increased a lot, from $0,02 to more than $1,10, but then it dropped hard because of the last FUD, anyway, you can buy and make a little profit, but it is not the most profitable one.

And honestly, how much money are you going to invest? since diversifying in more than 15 alts is not a big deal if you are going to invest less than $15,000...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 01:35:57 AM
ZRX, BNT, VEN >> Great coins to hold.
XEM, SNT, BNB, STEEM, XLM >> Good coins to hold.
ADA, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, ARDR, BTS, DGB, NXC, SUB, POWR, XRP >> Trash.

Please give your reasoning for thinking TRX and ADA are trash? They are both pennies. TRX has an amazing team, some of the best business connections in Asia, and has signed many tangible partners with users from 10-100 million. ADA is a full platform, just getting started all they have out is a wallet but much more to come. POWR also has a lot of support from the community. XRP could very well serve its purpose as switching FIAT to FIAT for the time being while the world transitions to crypto, then it will be obsolete. It has the banks backing it they could make it happen fast.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 01:26:58 AM
why not investing in ico and become rich in two month? yes there is a risk but if you invest in an ico.. let say you buy a token at 30% discount. you buy 10.000 token at 0.1$
after one or three month this token hit 1000% then you will have 1.000.000 $
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
frankly I like to play safe, so if some about of the coins you ask, I do not really know. Because too many offerings are tempting to make me more confused. play safe be wise Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
Personally i think ardr, bts, ven and zrx are awesome. I also like xlm but not sure how much it can still grow. Lots of fud re: iota, xvg and trx. I’m not a fan of steem business model. Ada and powr remain to be determined. Don’t know much about the others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 20, 2018, 09:56:35 PM
Hello, I want to pick 10 coins of these ones to invest in so I am looking to know your opinions about them. You can arrange them descending from the most potential one to increase in price to the least one:

particularly IOTA,XEM,BNB and XRP is my choice for better investment as im having those also in my portfolio i made deep research on those four thats why i put some of my funds on them..

While STEEM and ADA according to my research and backround check on the team that runs the project seems good and has good potential but not now maybe sooner
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
BNB, XRP, ADA, IOTA recently had made a good growth in the market. I think these coins will still grow so I guess these coins is good to hold for a while.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
January 20, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
ZRX, BNT, VEN >> Great coins to hold.
XEM, SNT, BNB, STEEM, XLM >> Good coins to hold.
ADA, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, ARDR, BTS, DGB, NXC, SUB, POWR, XRP >> Trash.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
I don't really like any of them. Just stick with the top 5 market cap coins.....
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: