Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about those altcoins? - page 2. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
I think its a good time to invest in alt coins now.
It might go down a bit more with failing bitcoin prices , but eventually it will rise.
I agree that part of development is dumping of price where it is quite normal for decentralization and for it to be stable in the market. And as a part of developmemt it means that it is good and highly needed so if you will take time to invest on altcoin it also just having the time to support Bitcoin as a part of the development brought by the relationship of the two variables.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello guys ! I want to invest in those altcoin:

AMP ( Good update coming the third )
XCP ( Strong support (I mean by support, a straight light on graphic which "can" block a dump ), so pump will come soon? )
VIA ( I heard its a good coin but i want some advice )
Monaco ( Card release in end august ).
SolarCoin ( For long term, energy is the future they said xd )

Do you think they got some potential?

These are really good coins , and I bought also xcp , via , Monaco , solar coin already ( tocken ) .
Here I am thinking that these are better coin , and reason behind these coins to have because the developers of the coin
Are claiming to have the technology ( specially in case of solar coin ) are pretty much cool .
And also there is another factor to have solar coin because I have seen many people who bought the solar coin are advertising
The solar coin by making the groups , so.that.more and more people buy and they can make better earnings .
So better coin currently to buy , but it will be more better if you can analyse these coin yourself because sometimes things are
Not better in own opinion .
Activity: 1036
Don't see too much happening with the coins you've mentioned OP, just refrain from investing unless you have prior knowledge about pertaining coins and their futures.
I agree with you, Stop investing if you do not have accurate information so avoid the risk of loss.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Thinking positive about altcoin because still now all alt coin market dumping.At this moment anyone can invest alt coin for secure life at future.I think it's perfect time for invest alt coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

XCP ( Strong support (I mean by support, a straight light on graphic which "can" block a dump ), so pump will come soon? )

I'm just impressed with the MCO, it's the money for a project that's a lot of people love, this project has a huge effect on the virtual money market in the future, so it gets a lot. People prefer, however, for now, its value is being affected greatly by bitcoin.
Activity: 1024
There is a new cryptocurrency Foodcoin (FdC).
It is a payment tool for foodcoin ecosystem, which operates at the restaurants, cafes, all services of 1000Ecofarms platform (the platform works since 2014), farmer’s markets and etc. It is very useful payment tool for international food and agricultural business activity.
If you’re interested, you can read more about it here https://www.foodcoin.io/
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
It might go down a bit more with failing bitcoin prices , but eventually it will rise.
I absolutely agree to that this is the right time to invest in altcoin because of its price. In addition to that, all altcoin has a good future like bitcoin that will increase the price in the near future. Investing in altcoin is one of the best options that you can do if you really want to gain a lot of income and investing is a good strategy.
With the potential of altcoin and profit from it, very interesting most trader on market, special with speculator. But, always have the risk can loss huge money in future, because altcoin very easy to create flash dump than Bitcoin by whales Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
these are good alts, but very suceptible to PND
Activity: 703

I think that solarcoin and monaco are the best in this list. I have not heard many news with other coins so that I highly suggest that MCO and solarcoin will give you a good amount of money. It is just my opinion, your money your choice

I have read the whitepaper of SolarCoin and think it can be a long term investment, not only the energy is the future, but also the team is powerful to do it.
Activity: 180

I think investment needs caution because if not careful we will lose, we should be able to predict which coin is good for investment
Actually, in investing you need to be smart to gain a lot of income and we need to be careful to avoid losing money or capital. In addition to that, I think no one can predict what will happen in all coin and I think all of them will have a good future. Lastly, I think investing in altcoin is best strategy if you really want to gain a lot of income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I will not go for investment in these altcoins rather go for stratis and wave, which have strong potential of earnings.
Activity: 259
I think most of the new ICOs are very risky. You must do your research!!
Activity: 227
I absolutely agree to that this is the right time to invest in altcoin because of its price. In addition to that, all altcoin has a good future like bitcoin that will increase the price in the near future. Investing in altcoin is one of the best options that you can do if you really want to gain a lot of income and investing is a good strategy.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
If I'm saying Altcoin is one of the best investments in the long run here then it's really worth
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think it's a good idea to wait for the fork. Until then, you're taking a big risk when investing on small altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I think this is the right time to invest on altcoin,  they say that it will go down but it will rise soon so dont be worried about it..
Activity: 350
Most of them are very new to the crypto market they are yet to get fame in the market I will recommend you if you really want to invest then find some good crypto coins which are doing good from before there are many solid coins in the market which are doing very great. And if you really want to invest in these coins then I will advise you to first research properly about them then only invest in these coins.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Yeab dude... This is the time that that we are waiting for altcoins...  Because its price or value were eventually will rise...
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Personnaly, I would not invest in Monaco or AMP. Just my opinion based on my own feeling.
The other coins probably have a good potential.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

I think monaco has the potential but it is slowly regain its price and till now it doesnt reach its ico price. But i feel that it is good too for a long term investment eventually. It is always depends on you.
Pages:
Jump to: