Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about trading bots? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
A friend of mine recently tried to trade using trading bots. Yes, it is very convenient and you only need to configure once, but he said that they are not always effective, it depends on the current situation in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 01:48:50 PM
If I would have no knowledge of how they really work I would not use them, you can make profit with trading bots but I think one should understand the bot he use to make profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
If robots exist for a long time on Forex, then, of course, there is a crypto currency. Good idea, I will also look for and test
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
June 18, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
Yes they can be profitable but you really have to understand how to set them up in the first place. You will have to understand the indicators you are telling the bot to trade on, and in most cases the bot will not be profitable in the short term.

Trading in crypto is really difficult and requires a lot of patience and discipline.

To start I would recommend looking into gunbot or maybe hassonline, just make sure you fully understand everything about the bot you choose to use before buying.

Good luck
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
I have been trying to learn how to trade for some months now, but somehow I make wrong decisions along the way which makes mW to lose money. I've recently been thinking of trading bots. I saw Dropil's trading platform and its AI not. Today, I saw Cryptics AI platform for trading bots. What do you think about these platforms and others like it? Does anyone have experience with them? Would you recommend using them?
Pages:
Jump to: