Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about WhiteBit exchange? - page 7. (Read 1281 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 09, 2019, 06:35:02 PM
What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  please share your experience
Never know/hear about the exchange.

is it  secure? I heard 96% of all assets are stored on cold wallets.
Other exchange also saying this same statement on their exchange, but still, get the hack.

The safest place to store your coin, token or asset is on your own personal. Went you can control all of your assets, exchange was not really a good option cause exchange the target attacking from the hacker.

Not your key, not your crypto.

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
September 09, 2019, 05:46:20 PM
What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  please share your experience - is it  secure? I heard 96% of all assets are stored on cold wallets.

The majority got no experience on that exchange because of the obvious fact that it doesn't establish a good community. Why risks after all. And even they do, how can their users confirm nor knows if that 96% of all assets of that exchange is stored in cold wallets?

If you consider using that exchange because of their security then why not just choose the famous ones. And besides, we don't have much that info on exchange. Better be safe.

I haven't used that exchange so far.
For reference of the website -  https://whitebit.com/
No one can confirm that statement but as of now, you are relying from the dev team.
Since they are new player in the crypto exchange business, they will do right things as much as possible to gain the trust from the users.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
September 09, 2019, 05:38:37 PM
Seems like a very new exchange considering Coinmarketcap says WhiteBit was established in 2019, though CoinGecko and the Twitter account that seems to represent WhiteBit say the exchange went up in 2018- either way, there's really no way to know how good the site's security is, and I wouldn't take the word of a small and relatively new exchange. Even if an exchange is 'secure', though, please store funds you're not actively trading off-exchange on a wallet you own. There's no guarantee you'll get compensated if a site suffers a serious security breach that ends up with coins stolen, and it's overall just less risky holding funds yourself rather than on any service.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 09, 2019, 05:28:58 PM
What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  please share your experience - is it  secure? I heard 96% of all assets are stored on cold wallets.

The majority got no experience on that exchange because of the obvious fact that it doesn't establish a good community. Why risks after all. And even they do, how can their users confirm nor knows if that 96% of all assets of that exchange is stored in cold wallets?

If you consider using that exchange because of their security then why not just choose the famous ones. And besides, we don't have much that info on exchange. Better be safe.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 05:09:11 PM
why do think that cold wallets are about secure? I think that exchange should provide a lot of features to ensure clients safety, and this one is  not the key
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
September 09, 2019, 02:37:28 PM
Yep, I heard about this exchange, not much information about them but all reviews talk they are promising
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2019, 01:45:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: