Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think are the most promising long term coins on Coinbase right now? - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
MKR, XLM, ATOM, XTZ, ZEC, ALGO, KNC, COMP, BAND, YFI, UNI, REN, BAL, FIL, AAVE, GRT, BNT, SNX

Out of those which do you think have legitimately the best chance at long term high adoption and therefore price explosion?
You mean to say that Coinbase Pro do not have Bitcoin? :-P

Anyway, not a financial advisor but I will always go with Bitcoin. Consider this:

All other coins are pumping or dumping based on the USD price of Bitcoin. When bitcoin pumps they pump parallelly in some cases slower than bitcoin and when bitcoin dumps they dump exponentially.

oh my god dude i specifically said which ALTCOINS, I even gave a specific list of the coins I was talking about. Plus I posted this in the altcoin forum. The question obviously is not about Bitcoin!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
MKR, XLM, ATOM, XTZ, ZEC, ALGO, KNC, COMP, BAND, YFI, UNI, REN, BAL, FIL, AAVE, GRT, BNT, SNX

Out of those which do you think have legitimately the best chance at long term high adoption and therefore price explosion?

Anyway, not a financial advisor but I will always go with Bitcoin. Consider this:

All other coins are pumping or dumping based on the USD price of Bitcoin. When bitcoin pumps they pump parallelly in some cases slower than bitcoin and when bitcoin dumps they dump exponentially.

Bitcoin without exchange is not a worth one.Bitcoin is the food for the fishes in the pond.People invest the bitcoin containing exchange in order to convert the available token to the bitcoin and further convertion to your local FIAT.The pump of the bitcoin will created a good pump over the other coin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
Only interested in coins available on Coinbase Pro. Don't bother shilling altcoins not on there.

Actually let me just make a list of the coins I could be interested in stacking long term (I'm not including LINK because I already hold it long term):

Currently I'm leaning towards ATOM, ALGO, GRT, and BNT as my favs, but just wanted to see what people think who might have done more research on these coins.

I do some trading so I have some of these coins currently but just thinking about holding a few long term.

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: