Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is happening around STO? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 06, 2020, 04:19:29 AM
STO is a complete failure crowdfunding, I think it's not needed in crypto space and on blockchain startups, ICO is even more better, government getting involved in a new start up projects and give legal backups is something they don't want, crypto should be decentralized and fully freedom space, whatever STO wants to achieve they should drop it for Central bank cryptocurrencies
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 06, 2020, 04:07:16 AM
because no one will give legal status to some new cryptocurrency startup. nobody needs it. governments do not want this and will not permit such projects. they have no chance of success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 06, 2020, 04:07:10 AM
When it comes to STO there are things to be worried about if you are a investor.

1. Full SEC involvement
2. Strict restrictions
3. Strict verifications
4. Complications

Not all investors like hard ways when investing on new projects, another example of non easy fundraising ways is bonding curve, make things easier for investors and they will patronize your project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
August 06, 2020, 04:03:23 AM
Seriously STO ( Security Token Offering ) has every legal evidence you could ever hoped for from new ICO and IEO projects, I'm just curious and surprised at the same time why STO projects aren't doing so well, they always failed to raise fund successfully even when they are more legit than others, what do you think it's happening with STO? Why so much failures?
May be due to complications and regulators interference in the past like dozens of cases in SEC investors are cautious at the moment but situation will get better with time, US congress is also working on comprehensive crypto policy once that comes up we will see market booming and i think that will be time when STOs will start getting attention.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
August 06, 2020, 03:56:37 AM
I've never see a STO project doing well either, not even on top 20 list on coinmarketcap, it's a shame, maybe investors don't like strict rules that STO projects are giving people? I sense that might be the real reason
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 06, 2020, 03:51:17 AM
Probably investors dont like a closed attached investment. Yes STO are legit, but some cant find it more profitable due to very strict and sensitive approach on investing. I never heard such STO that successfully achieved what non STO token had become. No offense but I just based it on observation. More investors are interested on high profit platform like IEO, defi and all those hype now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
August 06, 2020, 03:39:32 AM
Seriously STO ( Security Token Offering ) has every legal evidence you could ever hoped for from new ICO and IEO projects, I'm just curious and surprised at the same time why STO projects aren't doing so well, they always failed to raise fund successfully even when they are more legit than others, what do you think it's happening with STO? Why so much failures?
Pages:
Jump to: