Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is the right time to buy BNB now? - page 9. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I've seen that BNB has plunged more than 50% of its price before. And coming from you op, they have the most volume of traders in the world so that's already a confident reason why you should buy BNB. Ask yourself, if BNB will go back to $30+ then you should buy.
But if you are not a long term thinker for the coin, you shouldn't buy. That's all I can say for you because I'm not the one that's investing but it's you and your own money.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

Here's the technical analyze for BNB now, it's daily timeframe chart.
For me, it's kinda risky now if you are asking if now is the right time to buy.
If I were you, I will wait for the right time, like some breakout in some horizontal support there or in that trendline you see in the chart, it could be a significant move once we see some breakout.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Binance may come up with a big announcement about BNB in a few days, which is why BNB prices are likely to go up a lot. It has been a long time since the price of BNB has not increased at all One thing you will notice very well when reviewing the prices of other coins is that the price of BNB coins has not gone up yet. Binance is a platform that owns 70% of the world's crypto marketThe way BINANCE is introducing new coins to the world through their own platform is their own coin. BNB is looking forward to bring something bigger for them. So in my own opinion, I think now is the right time to buy BNB do you think so
If you want to invest in BNB in the long term, this is the time to buy. In the future I believe that BNB will break down ATH and create a better price and help many people get profit. But if you want to make a short-term investment with BNB, be careful because Bitcoin can crash anytime and BNB price will drop shortly thereafter.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
Truth is either bnb or other tokens, every time remains a good time to buy, but you need to understand the motive behind each purchase.

Are you buying for short gains or long term gains?
Dyor and act accordingly
copper member
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
Binance may come up with a big announcement about BNB in a few days, which is why BNB prices are likely to go up a lot. It has been a long time since the price of BNB has not increased at all One thing you will notice very well when reviewing the prices of other coins is that the price of BNB coins has not gone up yet. Binance is a platform that owns 70% of the world's crypto marketThe way BINANCE is introducing new coins to the world through their own platform is their own coin. BNB is looking forward to bring something bigger for them. So in my own opinion, I think now is the right time to buy BNB do you think so
Pages:
Jump to: