Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think now BTC is more scarce? - page 3. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
With the decrease in the number of bitcoins that can be mined I think it will have an effect on the rising prices, and this increase could be due to the bitcoin scarcity that is affected by the large number of users.
Activity: 122
The scarcity of Bitcoin makes it a potential big investment. It will come to a time that most of Bitcoin will be mined and those who hold Bitcoin will increase its value. This is good for the future of crypto
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
It certainly could, and from what I gather from the mainstream media it seems they are in unison when talking about the markets. In early January and February it was all doomsday news, and as of late in March and April the news has all been positive. It is like they have the same sources or something Roll Eyes.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
With bitcoin and rarer completeness I think this could trigger for more expensive prices or will trigger a higher price increase.
Activity: 140
https://www.coindesk.com/17-millionth-bitcoin-mined-means-matters/

What's your take on the 17th million btc being mined? It's now more scarce do you think this will help many get past the mental barrier they had before in buying? Will it trigger Fomo and drive the price up?
Pages:
Jump to: