Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Epay.com - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 27, 2017, 06:05:46 PM
why epay.com experience open service is 3 year but not support deposit or withdraw use bitcoin/altcoin
but epay.com support and accepted perfect money, bitcoin user is big and above perfectmoney
if you want get client bitcoin user you must support deposit/withdraw use bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
February 27, 2017, 05:09:08 PM
Never heard of you before. Anyway my questions is why should anyone use your website other than some well known payment gateway (that support a lot more options too) for what is basically the same fee ? I mean I looked for some reviews and there are none. If you want to do anything you need to explain to potential customers why should they chose you instead of someone else since there are a lot of companies offering basically the same thing
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
February 27, 2017, 04:06:52 PM
Hi I am cici from Epay.com

Our site is working over 3 years, and as I know more and more people know about us, using our service.

I would like to do a research for our site.what do you think of our site ,service,user experience?

any advice please let me know, we would like to listen and keep improve our service and user experience.
Wow your site has been up for 3 years and yet you still don't support bitcoin/altcoins! add bitcoin to your exchange service and then you can ask here for user experiences. Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2017, 01:22:23 PM
You guys still don't support bitcoin so there is no point for us to use your service. You should add bitcoin to your platform however low fee on transaction looks attractive. I think i also have one account but i haven't used it till now.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
February 27, 2017, 10:06:02 AM
If you are the owner of the website then you may want to explain why you asked a question on Quora regarding this. I haven't used your services yet, but I would definitely consider doing so If you guys have any plans adding Skrill and Neteller for example. Do you have any measures for protecting users from chargeback?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
February 27, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
Hi I am cici from Epay.com www.epay.com

Our site is working over 3 years, and as I know more and more people know about us, using our service.

I would like to do a research for our site.what do you think of our site ,service,user experience?

We offer lots of payment options to buy and sell your ecurrency (Perfect Money, OKPAY, Payeer, Paypal) and bitcoin(now it is working!!!).

any advice please let me know, we would like to listen and keep improve our service and user experience.
Pages:
Jump to: