Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Genesis Mining? - page 2. (Read 1130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
June 28, 2016, 12:11:39 PM
Genesis Mining is legitimate but they have never been a good deal. The reason is they sell contracts that expire, usually before you get your investment back. Also there is no exchange where you can buy and sell your hashing power. Right now is the worst time to buy any hosted mining with the bitcoin halving coming up next month. Wait until after, then take a look at Hashnest or BW.com.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2016, 12:03:16 PM
I still don't even trust anything relating to Cloud mining so if I were you I'd stay away, like far away.
You don't trust them because you think they are not profitable or because you think they all are some kind of Ponzi undercover ?
I agree that they are not easy to trust since there are very few true cloud mining websites which worked in the long term...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 11:59:34 AM
I still don't even trust anything relating to Cloud mining so if I were you I'd stay away, like far away.
I agree with you! Mining in the cloud is extremely very risky, I think that profits do not outweigh the risks. More we can not generalize. Not because a mining scam in the cloud is that all will be.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
June 28, 2016, 11:54:24 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 10:14:52 AM
Even though the risks in mining bitcoin in the cloud are very high, what do you think of bitcoin mining in Genesis?
From what I saw the genesis is very participatory in lectures and events.
Pages:
Jump to: