Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥What do you think of Justin Sun’s invitation to Trump’s Buffett lunch?🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
an official invitation not a joke
I don't think Trump will attend, he is too busy, and the results of the Libra hearing are not ideal.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
i strongly believe trump will attend it and it will be very good later if the assumption of a trump against crypto changes slightly. this makes the future of crypto in the US a little more better
Not sure about that since trump is a type of a person that will be so difficult to change its mind, that needs a lot of effort for crypto and crypto must learn about how to make it becomes a big thing without need a lot of help from US investors. That needs a lot of time and i hope new president of US will much better than him.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
I wonder if Trump is willing and accepting for lunch with Justin Sun? I have read tweets and scrooled down, have Trump replied to that tweet? It is unfortunate that a head of state issues a misleading statement, the technology should not be blamed, but the person who uses it for illegal activities is wrong and must be arrested.
Activity: 98
 i strongly believe trump will attend it and it will be very good later if the assumption of a trump against crypto changes slightly. this makes the future of crypto in the US a little more better
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
is it an official invitation from Justin Sun? x or just a twitter joke?

I hope this official invitation and trump will come. will be very good later if the assumption of a trump against crypto changes slightly. this makes the future of crypto in the US a little better.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
i think justin need to invite elon musk
Justin Sun invites Trump to participate in Buffett lunch

@Justin Sun Tweet text
Mr. President, you are misled by fake news. #Bitcoin & #Blockchain happens to be the best chance for US! I'd love to invite you to have lunch with crypto leaders along with @WarrenBuffett on July 25. I guarantee you after this lunch, nobody will know crypto more than you!

@Donald J. Trump Tweet text
I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity....

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1149509941935239169
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149472282584072192
Pages:
Jump to: