Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of reputation loans? - Is it the safest investment? - page 2. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
reputation loans lead to scams if you need a loan just take one.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Seems really cool but I'm not sure about this yet. I'll sit back and keep an eye on things for a while.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
I heard that in bitlendingclub there is a thing called reputation loan, where a person requests a reputation loan which he is granted only once per account and he has to pay interest, this loan cannot be withdrawn by the reputation loan seeker but people who have invested in loan get 1% to 2 % return immediately, one of my friend is planning on giving away 1 to 3 btc in the form of interest for taking a 100 btc reputation loan as he had taken about 45 big loans and repaid all perfectly and has 500+ positive review and no negative reviews, so it is basically free money for the investors, anyone ever done this, and what is it like?, i am a bit excited as he is my friend and how things will turn out to be, want your opinions on this.

Seems pretty legit. Thanks for bringing it to my notice, I looked into him, went through his listings and comments of the investors and he has outstanding reviews. I'm very interested.
Keep me in the loop about this please

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
I'm familiar with bitlendingclub, been investing for a while, and yeah reputation loans are provided by the platform but a single one for a single user as far as I know.
Also, there are not a lot of people with 500+ reputation points, so if you're certain about it being a reputation loan from a user with such great reputation, it could be a decent opportunity.
You can check out his profile here https://bitlendingclub.com/user/index/id/5333/aliraheman

Ohh, I've invested in this user a few times, great reputation. I would've assumed that he has taken his reputation loan, but he seems to building up to it so he probably hasn't.
I think it's a great investment if he comes up with something of this magnitude, would be fun to watch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I'm familiar with bitlendingclub, been investing for a while, and yeah reputation loans are provided by the platform but a single one for a single user as far as I know.
Also, there are not a lot of people with 500+ reputation points, so if you're certain about it being a reputation loan from a user with such great reputation, it could be a decent opportunity.
You can check out his profile here https://bitlendingclub.com/user/index/id/5333/aliraheman
legendary
That looks to me more like investment than it is a loan.
I find it best to keep things simple; need a loan, take one - want interest, give loans. Reputation will build itself eventually, unless someone is obviously taking loans without the need for one (buying trust)

cheers
It is buying trust and also he is giving away Bitcoins because of his birthday, he is doing it in on his birthday and he is the guy with the second highest trust score out of 5000+ users there i think,  basically it's a birthday give away sort of thing for his investors, who have really funded his loan extremely quickly something like that because that actually was the initial reason why he planned to do it, it was actually an incentive for the investors and then realized it's marketing worth Smiley
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
That looks to me more like investment than it is a loan.
I find it best to keep things simple; need a loan, take one - want interest, give loans. Reputation will build itself eventually, unless someone is obviously taking loans without the need for one (buying trust)

cheers
legendary
I heard that in bitlendingclub there is a thing called reputation loan, where a person requests a reputation loan which he is granted only once per account and he has to pay interest, this loan cannot be withdrawn by the reputation loan seeker but people who have invested in loan get 1% to 2 % return immediately, one of my friend is planning on giving away 1 to 3 btc in the form of interest for taking a 100 btc reputation loan as he had taken about 45 big loans and repaid all perfectly and has 500+ positive review and no negative reviews, so it is basically free money for the investors, anyone ever done this, and what is it like?, i am a bit excited as he is my friend and how things will turn out to be, want your opinions on this.
Pages:
Jump to: