Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of storiqa? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 21, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
I think it is good project they just need to deliever their promises now and come up with a marvellous platform/marketplace that will prove to be real world competitor of big online marketplaces.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
They don't seem to have handled the ICO process very well despite raising the full $25m. It's made me lose confidence and I think others too given that the price is really quite low right now. Could be worth buying some now because it will probably recover to ICO price at some point but beyond that I don't have that much faith they'll go on to achieve any great success.

Wow,  thanks for you opinion  I will definately hodl,  more opinions are welcomed
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
They don't seem to have handled the ICO process very well despite raising the full $25m. It's made me lose confidence and I think others too given that the price is really quite low right now. Could be worth buying some now because it will probably recover to ICO price at some point but beyond that I don't have that much faith they'll go on to achieve any great success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
March 21, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
Maybe another russian ICO, i'll skip it but DYOR
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
Storiqa is the first blockchain marketplace where you can buy and sell goods and services for tokens instead of making use of fiat currency,  how do you guys see the prospect of this token,  will it be another killer coin?
Pages:
Jump to: