Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 15. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Three years from now I predict market  x 10  to x 20  that  is now, so $2 -$4 trillion . The top coins like BTC and ETH will remain dominating the market but some new coins will appear as well with new, game changer solutions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
basically, we can't predict the crypto market in the future. but I think for the next few years, cryptocurrency is still a profitable thing and btc is still the most excellent coin among other coins. I just hope the crypto prices will rise and reach the peak.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Looking forward about crypto in 3 years, a lo of expectations, changes in this world. But crypto is unpredictable may it can be worse or it can be better. More changes for the best crypto it also how the technology run faster through the years, no regrets that this cryptocurrencies is become successful time to time..
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
This discussion is about discussing the future or it could be about predicting. in this case I do not dare to assume about the future of crypto. it's just that I hope that the crypto market will become the main one in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Still bullish as 3 years ago. Predicting the future is not in a man's capabilities, but cryptocurrencies are here to stay. I expect at least one big wave on the way up. Possibly two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think that the cryptocurrency will continue its development. many countries will legalize it, there will be many new ICO projects. bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
No one can accurately predict the evolution of electronic money, only predictable trends at the end of this year, I think the end of this year will be a good time for us to profit.
Activity: 378
Markets move up and down, they will never go constantly up. Keeping that in mind, remember to take some profits on your investments when they go up. Don't be greedy and don't keep holding your investments for a long period without taking any profits because in a market with such manipulation and volatility prices can change really fast.

The strategy of long holding really doesn't work! There're too many coins with new versions of the technology - sharding, fast speed, and almost no fees. Yesterday's leaders cannot compete with them! So it's better to hold the portfolio for mid-term and fix profit!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

After three coming years cryptocurrencies will become more popular. I am sure in it. In my mind it has the sense to invest money into different cryptocurrencies, not only into top-10 coins but also into some new coins.
Activity: 490
It's hard to predict what will happen tomorrow and you start running for three years) After three years and see. Remember all the risks of investing wherever you invest always on you.
Activity: 224
If I had a time machine, I could give an accurate answer to this question. Now no one can know for sure what will happen to the crypto currency in the future, because this sphere is very unpredictable
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
According to my own opinion, today's 3 years later, the struggling coins will get their highest price. The round of scams and fraudsters will have ended. Or fraudsters will also be using new techniques. The rules of bounty campaigns will also be decided. If the coins are to be listed at the right time then they will get their price at the right time. Perhaps all the countries of the world will have adopted crypto in any way.
Activity: 378
Now everything goes to the fact that cryptocurrencies have become the coins that we pay daily. I don't think it's the right balance. But most likely we will be very close to such a result in about 5 years. All other years we will improve and go to this
Activity: 182
I really want to see the crypto currency in a few years. The same popular and popular. And that all roughnesses have been turned to perfection. To work was convenient, and our coins were even more protected.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
In three years from now , i believe more people will adopt this technology, institutions, organizations, big companies etc. and if this happens then the crypto market will experienced a great turn around in prices.  One thing is sure, cryptocurrency is a technology that will grow with time.
Activity: 154
I think with positive for the future. I believe that in 3 years the crypto currency will be in front of us in a new way. New, promising coins. Good projects and companies. And also new channels.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is well adopted in different countries.
BTC might have a 50,000 USD value or more.
there are more merchants local and internatiolly accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Bank are starting to accept cryptocurrency also.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm positive. But the cryptocurrency world is unpredictable. Three years for cryptocurrency is an eternity. In any case, I think that the cryptocurrency will go well. But how well I can't predict. Maybe we'll finally be on the moon. And maybe even on Mars) But I would not like to see a slowly developing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
I think the use of cryptocurrency will be more because in the future crypto is not just for trading activities, but the crypto coin that we hold really has more benefits than just coin value. We will find a market or shop that starts using crypto as a payment instrument.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

Bitcoin will be the mainstream, I see cryptocurrency been adopted massively by many companies and even some governments will accept them for payment and also legalize them.
Pages:
Jump to: