Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 48. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now I am strongly support regulation of crypto currency also opposing worthless ico because most of the ico just running away with fund . So for long run of cryptocurrency even for next 3 years if we want to see growth then definitely we have to act wise now.
Activity: 714
It is possible that bitcoin will continue to dominate the market, and possibly replace real gold. Many analysts try to predict the value of this asset, and some of them predict the price of $ 1 million. Personally, I have little faith in such a prediction. Of course, this is just an attempt to calculate the value of bitcoin, which apparently is not subject to both the laws of the market and logic. How will events develop in the future — is unknown
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
3 years ahead of cryptocurrency:
1. The price of cryptocurrency is higher and more expensive
2. Many countries have legalized cryptocurrency
3. Many giant companies use the method of payment with cryptocurrency.
4. Cryptocurrency is more global
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
I think in 3 years, not much can develop from this cryptocurrency, the use of blockchain technology still can not be used properly, and the number of fake ICO also makes the potential of cryptocurrency becomes worse
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Within 3 years, crypto currency will be one of the international trends in use worldwide, and crypto currency will be a very important digital investment for all people in the world. Because I'm sure after 3 years, the price will continue to increase, maybe around 100-800% of the current price
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
according to my view the crypto of the next three years will be more and more demand, the more types of currency crypto, and bitcoin is still the number one. And also more and more ICO projects are emerging.
Activity: 456
Cryptocurrency after three years can be seen same as now, maybe the usage, user base and the number of assets available in the market can be seen increased compared to the present day. Also, by that time we'll cross the halving which adds value to the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The main ones will be those which have the largest capitalization. Bitcoin I think will be exactly the leader.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
Your question seems to be already asked before but it doesn't matter it will be ask again in the future. Crypocurrency in 3 would almost look the same again but i can say with a huge differences which i think there is already a new regulations and maybe the they can fix the stacking of block per transanction and the mining fee would become less IMO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I am sure in the next 3 years crypto market will be much better than now and maybe some crypto can be used masal in daily life of society. The average country has also legalized and supports crypto, blockchain also began to be widely used in various fields of work and life. It's just my own predictions and beliefs, differences of opinion always happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
IMO, crypto will be more stable than now. By then, more countries should have fixed their regulations for crypto and investors will have higher confidence level.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
It'll be growing fast.  as i see, no one can stop it. but will have some dump so hard then ít still growing as well
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
It's hard to tell what will happen with cryptocurrency in the near future. Of course the response we desire to come true is that it will rise in price, governments will accept the idea, and so forth. I don't believe that it will fall to nothing or disappear completely, but we never know if each country's government will forbid it or if it will become illegal in time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259

There will be one major change, crypto currency might start getting attention by government and private sectors in way so that they can start using it. Currently they are looking at it in negative way or ambiguous way but not the positive way. So crypto currencies mainstream will be government facilitates, private sector facilities etc where payment might be given out in this form to keep the records of it over the blockchain and also as proof of consent.
This is just an example but in this way there will be good applications which may start seeing within the crypto sphere.
Activity: 168
I think everything will be fine, the crypto currency has a future, so I advise you not to worry, and only hope for the best. Good luck to all)))
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency and take precedence, not even one will be able to replace it. a coin of ethhereum and cardano will not overtake the potential of bitcoin over a period of three years. I had time to think that, next year alone bitcoin prices will be able to reach the price in the figure $ 100,000. believe it or not it is up to you but I am very confident that this will happen. it's just a matter of time.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
I think cryptocurrency will very  developing in all over the world after 3 years and The Government of all country will regulate to cryptocurrency after 3 year. After of 3 years we will get  some new coins in market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
it will become more in demand because of the uses of projects that has been released especially if a project is an essential one to the people around the world, it will release the capability of blockchain to make a peoples more easy.
Activity: 196
First of all, the throughput of this project has been greatly improved, so this is what the project should see in three years.
Second, the project actually has enough support from large enterprises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that the development of cryptocurrencies is only beginning at the present time and this development will depend on the decisions of the leaders of the great states, three years after Trump the new president of the United States will come and the world financial system will switch to calculations by the Cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: