Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It doesn't matter how Big the money you got earned. It matters how many percentage did you gain. Don't be dismayed if you earned a penny atleast you prove to your self that you are good in trading.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
absolutely right, only rich people with big capital that I feel right now can make profits from Bitcoin, I say this is not without reason, but because of the fact that currently, the price of Bitcoin is already so high. so to play short-term trading that can give a big profit, poor investors cannot..
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think, everyone has the opportunity to be able to get profit and not only those who are rich and have large capital, if we have a good strategy and the right time then we can become rich
Indeed, everyone of us can makes profit from bitcoin if we really takes risks. You have point if we know how can earn from crypto definitely we can take profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
I think, everyone has the opportunity to be able to get profit and not only those who are rich and have large capital, if we have a good strategy and the right time then we can become rich
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
yes, I don't think that's true. Poor people can still benefit from bitcoin as long as they want to try. even someone who does not have the capital to trade bitcoin can still make a profit by participating in various campaigns that generate bitcoin. I think the poor and rich alike can profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Everyone van make profit in bitcoin but only the rich people can benefit more because they are buying large akount of bitcoin that they will HODL and when the price goes up, their profits will also be a huge amount.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
not. not only rich people can make money from bitcoin, poor people can also produce because bitcoin is for all groups. not only rich people can have bitcoin but even poor people can
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
If Bitcoin is only for rich, I can not join it as I 'm not rich .Bitcoin is  for everyone who have ambitious for being rich with a little money , patience , good understanding, calm..
in my opinion the same person does not look at rich and poor depending on reason and luck only if fortune can benefit so we rely on luck and pray and are sure of good luck calling
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.
Even you are poor but you have a smart mind and a positive tinker you will get alot of profit in bitcoin, but much better when you have a smart mind with alot of money cause here in cryptocurrency the huge capital you have the more profit you will earn, everyone will earn but we need knowlgde and patience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Not at all and never was bitcoin meant to make only the rich to be rich. For the sake of economical discrepancies and uneven disparities betwwen the rich and poor placed forth bitcoin on an adventure to bridge such a gap and not only for the rich. Just be strategic and you will realize bitcoin is for all no matter what.
Activity: 23
It’s obvious that the more you invest, the more profit you receive. But what is great about cryptocurrency is that it provides incredibly low barriers to entry in comparison with other markets. It enlarges the potential audience. Although the price is pretty high, it's possible to purchase small units of Bitcoin.
Activity: 468
I agree with you, not only rich people can make profits from bitcoin, everyone can make profits from bitcoin, it only requires knowledge and patience. it's just possible in investing in bitcoin, rich people who have more capital when investing in bitcoin, make bigger profits.
but all people can make profits from bitcoin.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think that everyone can make profit from btc today if you have an understanding of how the market works and when it is better to sell. To my mind, it is necessary to keep coins now
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is meant for everyone both the rich and the poor the only thing is that your profit comes according to the your investment and that's the only difference
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Anyone can make a profit from bitcoin, but indeed those who have a lot of money or what we usually refer to as rich people have a greater chance to benefit from bitcoin, because rich people can buy large amounts of bitcoin and save it in a long time. so that they are able to hold bitcoin as long as they have not made a profit, because it is not pursued with life necessities which forces them to sell bitcoin as long as they have not made a profit through bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Everynody has the right to make profit from bitcoin.  It maybe truth that rich people can make  a high investment because they have a lot of money but  even a poor man can do it because  it can invest and start on a small amount.  Bitcoin is risky but if you really want nobody will control you.
Activity: 17
Everyone has the opportunity to make profit in crypto both rich and poor. But ofcourse the rich are opened to more opportunities and also open to more risk.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Bitcoin can cater to the rich and the poor, but the potential for higher profits for the rich  because the investment in bitcoin is a big investment, if the rich success  they will be richer and richer

You are 100% right here - each person can make his profit when he invests in Bitcoin. The difference is in the sum of money he invests. If he is ready to spend thousands, he will get the higher returns.

But the rich people have a big opportunity to make a big profit from bitcoin because they can be able to buy a lot of bitcoin in the one-time. It is why that the rich people will always getting rich than the other people because they can spend bigger money than the other people and as you said, their return will also be bigger. But we are in the cryptocurrency which we have many options to buy the coins and every coin in the market will have potential to gives a big profit in bitcoin, so we have the same opportunity like the rich people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Bitcoin can cater to the rich and the poor, but the potential for higher profits for the rich  because the investment in bitcoin is a big investment, if the rich success  they will be richer and richer

You are 100% right here - each person can make his profit when he invests in Bitcoin. The difference is in the sum of money he invests. If he is ready to spend thousands, he will get the higher returns.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Not  really, If only the rich can make profit in the bitcoin, that I can not join in it, because before I invest in bitcoin , I am honestly poor  , but today I can have chance to have higher standard of living
Pages:
Jump to: