Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think President Trump should do about North Korea? - page 2. (Read 1341 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Nothing?

I don't see how NK is posing a threat to the world. They are isolated from the world and living in peace by themselves. Why should USA deal with NK in the first place? Is it because they own Nuclear? So does Russia. That can't be the reason. If NK ever decides to use that Nuke, so can USA.

NK is being used as a distraction. USA wants fuck up NK to show the world that they are still the boss. They might fail this time though.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Just bomb the hell out of Kim Jong Un. China won't retaliate, they may just take over the bombed-out country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We've got tons and tons of news coming out of the meeting with Trump and Japan, Trump and China but they still seem to not be able to get a plan going on what to do about Kim Jong Un in North Korea. Would anyone here like to share some knowledge on what they think should be done to stop him or at least cripple his country and force him to retire?

Here's the news article from CNN - http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/politics/north-korea-trump-xi/index.html
I always say that the US should not be meddling in the affairs of other countries but I will support a move to overthrow Kim Jong Un, he is an unstable little tyrant who has access to Nuclear weapons he should definitely go.

That is how I see it too.

A lot of people need to look at it from the view of "holy shit this insane guy has nukes and could use them on China/South Korea and kill hundreds of millions". That and Iran should be targeted. The more countries that get nuclear weapons who are hostile towards the west the worse off we get. They might want to use their weapons whereas we don't want to use it again unless we have to.

If they all truly believe that killing westerners is a good thing then they should be overthrown.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
North Korea is a global force to be reckoned with. Despite all of the western propaganda which tries to make it seem like just a weak, poor and incapable nation - it is strong with one of the largest military in the world as well as nuclear weapons.

Given that a sane North Korea would never initiate war with the US (especially with Trump as president), I as president would not worry too much about it personally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We've got tons and tons of news coming out of the meeting with Trump and Japan, Trump and China but they still seem to not be able to get a plan going on what to do about Kim Jong Un in North Korea. Would anyone here like to share some knowledge on what they think should be done to stop him or at least cripple his country and force him to retire?

Here's the news article from CNN - http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/politics/north-korea-trump-xi/index.html
I always say that the US should not be meddling in the affairs of other countries but I will support a move to overthrow Kim Jong Un, he is an unstable little tyrant who has access to Nuclear weapons he should definitely go.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
withdraw american soldiers, quit threatening and pointing missiles at it and sign a peace treaty
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

Pages:
Jump to: